Chapter Nine

Jasper's P.O.V.

I was so cold. I could feel the goosebumps on my skin. "Ugh" I opened my eyes, there was light coming through the curtains. Was it morning already?... Why am I naked?

No wonder I'm so cold. I looked around the room and spotted my briefs on the other side of the room. I don't remember taking them off though. Now that I think about it I don't even remember putting myself to bed.

I jumped as my alarm went off. 8:30 already, huh? I feel well-rested, so that's good.

I got out of bed and dragged my naked self to my draws to pick out my clothes. Usually, I like to do this before I go to bed, but clearly, that didn't happen last night.

I picked out some gray jeans and dark green and yellow crew neck sweater. Some briefs too, obviously. I took them all into the bathroom and hopped in the shower quickly. I don't like to shower in the morning but it just felt right at the moment.

What exactly happened before I fell asleep last night. I ran the shampoo through my wet hair trying to recall the memories. Oh yeah, I went over to Zev's with brownies, I caught him singing. I can't believe he kept that he could sing from me all these years.

What happened after that was kinda a blur. I think I left soon after but that's all I can remember. Maybe Zev knows but is it really that important. Meh, I guess it's not. I just think it's odd that I was sleeping fully naked. Especially since winter is right around the corner.

I finished washing up and got out of the shower, quickly taking care of the rest of my morning routine.

After all, was done I turned the light off and walked out into the kitchen.

"Boo!" I jumped turning around to see Zev smiling. "I got you." He reached out and hugged me. Well more slumped on to me. "You feeling any better?"

What is he talking about? Last I knew he was the one that was sick. "What do you mean?"

"You ran out yesterday and seemed upset. You said you saw something." I don't remember that part.

"Yeah sorry about that, but I'm better. Probably just needed a good night's rest." I still don't remember, but maybe don't need to.

"Good." I heard him take a deep breath through his nose. "You smell good."

"Huh?!" Why does he have to say things like that? I could feel my face getting red.

"Did you switch to a new body wash or something?" He sniffed around my neck and my hair.

"Yeah, I just picked some up the other day. It was on sale, but I think it's supposed to be for women." I try to save money wherever I can, even if that means using women's body wash for the next month.

"It smells like fruit or something. I like it." He stopped sniffing me and stood up straight.

Well if Zev likes this body wash maybe I'll keep using it. "You're here early, what happened?"

"Well... I don't really know. I guess I just wanted to come see you. I work after class today, so I probably won't see you till the party tomorrow night. So why not come here early. I was half expecting you to be mostly ready." He smiled.

"You have work again today?" He doesn't usually have work this often, he worked yesterday too.

"Yeah, but I get the next week off and I don't work as much till our exams are over. So I have like a month with less work." I'm not looking forward to those exams.

"Well, that's good. You have breakfast already?" I opened the fridge to get some ingredients. I was feeling good today. Woke up naturally, showered now I'll make a healthy breakfast.