Chapter Three

There was a muffled sound of birds chirping and a blinding light as I woke up. I was still in Zev's arms, but now I was facing him. I didn't move a muscle, or at least I didn't think I did. "You up Jasper?" He asked softly.

"Yeah," I said with my morning voice. "how'd you know?" I smiled, moving away about a foot to talk to him properly.

"You're normally really tense, but you're so relaxed when you sleep. I felt your muscles flex slightly when you woke." His voice wasn't raspy like it normally was when he had just woken up.

"Oh, it's that bad huh?" I'm usually slightly tense but I didn't realize it was that noticeable.

"Yeah, I'm actually surprised you don't have neck pain from it."

I looked up at the ceiling and yawed, closing my eyes. I looked back over at Zev. "Well I do get sore sometimes, but it goes away after a bit. Massage centres are expensive."

"Yeah, I guess that's true. Ezra has this massager that he says really works. I could ask him to borrow it for you. I can massage those knots out of your back too." He poked at them. I could feel my face heat up. Hopefully, I'm not red.

"Did Ezra tell you where that thing's been? You know he's freaky as hell right? A massager, I can only imagine the stuff he's gotten himself into with that thing." I laughed. I love Ezra for that, the stuff he gets up to honestly.

Zev laughed with me. "Levi's always telling me to not let him buy any more toys and stuff because it's cluttering up their apartment. I swear he probably gets the most pussy out of all four of us." He sighed.

"Well, Levi is tall, handsome and muscular, the ladies love him just as much as they love Ezra." Ezra was small, cute and feminine according to the ladies, but like I said before they still absolutely love him.

"Yeah. I can't compete with that." His tone wasn't serious but he was right in a way. Zev has more sex than me, I think, but he's not nearly as sex hungry as Levi or Ezra.

Then there's me. I have sex. Or I used to, but I don't like to do it with random strangers. Though sometimes you have a rough week. I personally prefer my imagination. I hooked up with a random girl one time, and I'll never do it again. It was so weird, doing it with someone I didn't love or even like.

"How bout I go make some breakfast?" I moved even further away and raised an eyebrow. Zev can't cook, like at all. I've tried to teach him but it almost always ends in disaster.

"Um, you sure that's a good idea Zev?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He sat up stretching his arms over his head. The sunlight coming through the curtains left an enchanted glow on half his well-toned body. "It'll be fine." He smiled.

I really didn't want him to go through the trouble, but he was already getting up and he wasn't gonna let me stop him. "Well, let me help yo-" I started to stand up.

"Sit your ass back down Jasper." He said very sternly. I did as I was told and sat my ass back in my sleeping bag.

He turned and walked out of the room.

Usually I'm the one telling him not to do things, and or to make sure he does whatever needs to be done. No use in arguing I guess. I'll just sit here till he comes back.

I fought the urge to get up and help him, so instead I fiddled around with my phone till he got back.

"Order up." I put my phone down and looked back to see Zev carrying a tray with two hands. It had a stack of slightly burnt pancakes with some fruits on the side, a cup of orange juice and a shot glass filled with extra syrup.