Chapter Twelve

There was gentle breathing on the back of my neck....

Zev... I slept with Zev. A buzz of happiness went through my body. I really did. The sunlight beamed softly through the curtains.

I want to do more with him one day, one day soon. He shifted snuggling closed into my back. I held the hand that was over my hip.

It was morning. Waking up in Zev's bed next to him always made me feel happy, and I was never really sure why, but now I do.

I want to be good for him, as someone he can rely on, someone he can trust, someone that makes him feel good... yeah I wanna make him feel good. He seemed so know a lot about, sex. I wanna be just as knowledgeable as him, so I can do things for him...

I cuddled closer to him gripping his hand tightly. I let out a satisfied sigh.

"You ready for another round?" Zev said, pressing the plug further into me. I let out a sound of shock.

Zev sat up on his elbow, his other arm still resting on my hip. I could see his parted lips in my peripheral. He looked down at me. I didn't say anything. I could feel my face getting more and more red.

He layed back down cuddling into my back again. "You're cute." He groggily kissed the back of my neck making me shiver.

"H-how long have you been awake?" He sounded like he had been awake for a few minutes at least. He rubbed little circles on my hip.

"Just before you. You didn't tense when you woke up this time." His hand rubbed my hip, slowly moving to my ass cheek. "Was this all you needed to relax, a good fuck." He pressed on the plug that was still in me, making me jump with a muffled moan yet again. He pulled it out half way. I gripped the pillow tightly shutting my eyes. The sound that came out of my mouth when he shoved it back in was pathetic. Why does this make me act this way? "Mmh I love hearing you." He pulled his hand away along with his whole body.

I looked back, I didn't want him to leave yet, the bed was so warm.

He sat on the edge of the bed before standing up. "I'm gonna go shower. I'll be quick." He smiled tiredly. And walked into the bathroom, he didn't shut the door yet.

"Ok, sorry for, umm for you know, inside..." I sat up covering myself with the sheets awkwardly.

He laughed. "What? No don't apologize, truthfully I wanted you too." He was always so happy.

"Really?" He turned the shower on.

"Duh. Give me like 5 minutes."

Just as he was about to shut the door I had a question. "Wait." He paused looking at me. "What do I do with the thing inside me? I should get dressed so I can make breakfast for us."

"Oh you can take it out and leave it on the side table, I'll get it after." He winked.

"O-ok." Do I just like pull it out? He shut the door, and I was left alone in Zev's bed naked.

I got up onto my knees and pulled it out. It actually slipped out pretty easily. I placed it in the side table like he had told me to, and hopped out of bed.

I put my clothes back on and went to make some pancakes and bacon. Zev loves bacon.

After everything was cooked Zev came out of his room freshly showered, dressed in clean pajamas. "Mmm that smells so good." He rubbed his hands together and bit his bottom lip. "So excited." He skipped over to the kitchen table happily and sat down.

He was beaming with happiness. It feels like everytime I cook for him is the first time. I'll never forget that look on his face 4 years ago when I first made him cookies. Pure ecstasy.