Chapter Twenty-Four

It was now a few days after we got home from my mum's. I'm off the pills now and sleeping better too. I hadn't slepwalked the last few days at my mum's place but the night we got home it happen, from what Zev told me he pinned me down and tied me to the bed that night. after he told me I insisted I shouldn't be sleeping in the same room or even house as him because I didn't want to hurt him. Somehow he convinced me to let him tie me down every night before I go to sleep, so if any demonic possession happens I won't put Zev or myself in danger.

Sadly since we've been back that is the only time he's tied me to the bed. Things have been busy for Zev, he's been taking more shifts, working full time over the holidays doing odd jobs for the construction company. He gets home and he's tired, so I'll have a warm meal ready for when he gets back. Then after he eats I'll send him to bed and we'll cuddle.

He's at work right now. I'm at his place making dinner, he should be home soon it was 5 after 6. I'm adding the finishing touches on the lemon butter chicken pasta, one of Zev's favorites.

Just then I hear the door. I glanced back to Zev, he slumped in the apartment, untying his steel toe work boots and lifting his feet out. He threw his jacket on the floor, he looked completely drained. "Hey Zev," I said, turning back to the two plates of pasta adding the finishing touches.

"Mmmh Jasper." I could hear his feet dragging on the floor close behind me before I felt his hands rest on my waist from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder as I placed a fork in both plates of food. He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "I missed you." My heart fluttered. He was a full grown man, but when he's around me he's a big baby. He won't even sleep in a bed without me anymore. We don't live together, my lease isn't up until late april, so we still have our respective apartments, but I'd love to get a place with him after we graduate.

"I made one of your favorites." He lifted his head off my shoulder looking down at the food.

"Thank you, I don't know what I'd do without you." He kissed my cheek, hands slowly slithering off my waist. I wanted to turn around and just jump on him. We hadn't done it since we got back. Usually he can't keep his hands out of my pants, but he's been tired, so I just like him, I'm keeping my cool on the topic. I don't want to bother him, no matter how badly I want it.

I took each plate into my palm, carrying them over to the table. I placed them down on each side, Zev sat on his side, and I sat on mine. I looked over at him, he was staring down at his food. He was so beautiful. He caught me staring and locked eyes with me before giving me a toothy smile. My heart melted. He shouldn't be allowed to be that attractive. He took a massive mouth full of pasta.

"You're beautiful." My words caught him off guard. He had pasta hanging out of his mouth as he stopped chewing to look up at me. He stared blankly at me then a smile cracked onto his lips.

"Where'd that come from?" He asked, trying to finish the food in his mouth.

"I dunno, you just are. That's all." The words had really just fallen out of my mouth, but he was beautiful.

He chuckled. "Yeah well I got nothing on you. You're gorgeous, and let's not forget cute. I'm sorry I've been dragging myself around for the past few days. I'll make it up to you I promise. Take you out or something." He's apologizing for being tired?

"Zev no, don't be sorry. Why would you be sorry? You've been working your ass off, you don't need to apologize one bit, there's nothing to apologize for. If anything I should make it up to you. You go out and work all day while I'm here doing nothing-"

"It's not nothing. You clean my whole apartment, make dinner for when I get home, you've even been packing me lunch... You're like a housewife." He laughed. Damn, I am like a housewife. "It's nice to come home to you... really nice, I appreciate everything you do." He continued to eat.