Chapter Ten

There was a knocking sound. The air was cold but I was warm, and I could hear the thumping of something under my ear. "Ugh." I let out a noise of discomfort as I felt something hard sticking in my side. It hurt as I shifted.

The knocking got louder. "Hey are you guys alright in there?!" The sound of another person's voice woke me up instantly.

My eyes shot open. Where am I? It only took a second before I realized that I was still in Zev's car. It took an even longer second before I realized I had my head rested on his chest, and that pain in my side was the gear shifter.

I looked back as Zev and his eyes met mine. He looked shocked.

"Hello?" The voice from outside the car made us both look in the direction of the driver's seat window. There was a police officer standing there.

Shit shit shit. "Zev open the window." I sat up and raised my seat back to where it should be and Zev did the same before frantically rolling down the window.

"Are you boys alright?" I don't know why Zev wasn't talking, maybe he was in shock and confused. Because I certainly was.

I spoke for him. "Yes, sorry, we were eating here last night but I guess we fell asleep." Are we in trouble? There was a sudden pulse in my blader. Crap I really need to pee.

"Aright, just checking up on you guys, I saw the car here 6 hours ago and I was on my way back to the station just now and the car was still here. So I just wanted to make sure whoever's car this was, was alright." He smiled.

"...Wait what time is it?" Zev spoke but there was nothing but worry in his voice.

The sun was out already and looked to be for quite some time. "It's 9:48 in the morning." The man looked down at his watch.

Holy shit was really late. "Zev we're like almost 2 hours late."

"I assume you guys attend the university over there, you should probably get going. Anyways, good luck getting there on time." He was very cheering for a guy that's been working for the past 6 hours.

"Thank you for your concern." He smiled at us then, off back to his car.

Zev turned to me, he was visibly confused and shocked. I don't think he knew how to feel about any of this. I really needed to pee. "Zev c-could you drive back home... I'm about to piss myself."

He gave me a puzzled look, kinda like he wasn't sure what I meant by that. "I really need to fucking pee. Like right now."

He smiled. "Probably that large drink from last night. I can't believe we slept out here in the cold like that. And for like 12 hours too." He stretched out his back, before turning the engine on.

He didn't drive off, he just sat there with his eyes closed. "Zev..." I pressed my thighs together. "Please, for the love of everything holy, drive. Do you want me to piss myself in your car?" Not to mention we're also late for class. Lucky for me my lecture starts at 10, usually. On Fridays, I only have one class that starts at 11, so I get to sleep in. But today it had to start early. I'll only be a few minutes late.

"I wouldn't hate it." He smirked, I could tell he was holding back a giggle. I punched his shoulder with the hand that wasn't on my crotch. "Ok ok geez. Give me a second." He tapped on his cheeks probably trying to wake himself up. "Alright. Ugh, I'm so sore." He cracked his back.

"Same, but please drive." Holy shit I don't think I've ever had to pee this bad.

He started to pull out of the parking lot. With every bump, I felt a hasher pressure on my bladder.

How'd this even happen? We slept for like 12 hours, on a Thursday night.

I'm surprised I didn't wake up when the sun rose, or when my body realized it had to pee.