05

"Are you alright?", Elijah asks concerned.

I'm still up against the wall and trying to collect myself. A guy I met like an hour ago just choked me? Okay... that's weird. But what's weirder is— I think I liked it?

"I'm fine, Elijah.", I mutter pushing a few strands of hair out of my face.

"Okay.", he nods. "Well we have a few things to discuss."

"Things?", I question.

"Yes.. rules, it was supposed to be part of your assignment for the weekend but you weren't in class.", he states.

What rules? Does he mean the school rules that Mrs.Hendrix gave me? If so I already know those.

"Rules?", I furrow my brows rubbing my neck slightly.

I bet it's red.

"Yes rules.", he repeats before he begins walking away. "Follow me."

I follow him down a hallway to a white door. Our dorm was set up differently than Melanie's but maybe it's because there's three of us.

When he opens the door I'm surprised to see a bedroom painted black with a king sized bed in the center of it. The room has no windows and the only other door beside the entrance is to a closet. I walk in farther and notice Stiles in the far corner of the room writing something down.

"What is this room?", I ask as Stiles looks at me hearing my voice.

"We can get into that later.", Elijah says. "For now we must discuss your rules."

"Okay.", I oblige.

Elijah guides me to sit on the gray duvet covered bed and then the two sit on opposite sides of me.

"Here.", Stiles says handing me a paper. "Read over those and if you have any questions or whatever say something."

I nod and begin looking over the paper. The first rule isn't that bad:

1) Tell us when something is wrong.

I'm not going to follow it, but it isn't bad.

The second rule I pretty much figured out earlier.

2) Always address us as Sir.

The next one is where things start to go downhill.

3) Ask either of us before doing anything you're unsure of.

"What does this mean?", I question pointing to the rule.

"You don't have to ask us to eat, but you do have to ask us if you can go out somewhere without us.", Elijah makes clear.

Basically they're stealing my freedom? Yeah whatever, I'll just sneak out if I really need to go somewhere.

4) Respect yourself and your body.

Well of course. You have to respect the queen, otherwise it's just bad manners.

5) Never lie to us.

Yeah okay, sure (I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell).

6) Don't get any grades below a B.

"But what if I don't understand the material on a test?", I ask honestly curious.

"It's fine if you don't understand something, but make sure you're getting help in that subject so your grades don't drop.", Elijah explains.

I nod and continue reading the rules.

7) Remember your zones.

"Zones?", I question.

"When the time comes, you will need to remember zones. Red zone means you want whatever is happening to stop completely. Yellow zone means your okay but you'd like for whatever is happening to calm down. Green zone means you're completely fine and are okay with continuing.", Stiles finally speaks.

In what instance would I need those?

8) Don't refuse punishments or they'll increase.

I bet they'd just love it if I did.

9) Always eat three meals a day.

Well I already broke that one this morning.

10) Go to bed on time every night so you can keep a good schedule.

What am I a fucking two year old?

"Okay.", I sigh.

"What?", they both question simultaneously.

"Okay whatever.", I repeat since they clearly aren't getting it.

"You don't have a problem with the rules?", Elijah asks me.

"If I did would that change anything?", I form my lips into a line.

"Not really.". Stiles shrugs.

"Exactly.", I state before leaving the room.

I wander around the dorm looking for another door, when I finally find one it leads me to exactly what I was looking for. The door leads to a room with white walls and a white bed. There's also a silver dresser to match the bed frame and a closet with mirror doors.

I see my suitcase sitting on the bed and assume this is my room. It's pretty plain at the moment but I guess I'll have to decorate it like Melanie did to hers. I really should talk to her about Parker but I don't even have her number or know the way back to her dorm.

My stomach basically punches me from the inside and I realize I need to eat. I leave the room and go to find the guys and ask them what I can eat. I hear their voices from the same room we were all in and I go to enter until I hear them talking about me.

"I don't think she's going to be as hard to handle as Mrs.Hendrix made it seem.", I hear Elijah say. "She responds well to discipline— maybe she just had no structure in the past."

"Maybe.", I hear Stiles respond.

"Cmon you have to admit she could be a lot worse.", Elijah chuckles a bit. "Maybe you'll even like her."

"This is strictly a dom-sub thing.", Stiles replies instantly. "We aren't her fucking boyfriends. As soon as the school year ends so does our relationship."

Ouch.