62

Claira's POV

Nadia greets us at the front door of her dorm, commenting on how cute I look and then asking Elijah and Stiles how they could let me wear this scandalous outfit. I pull them past her before they change their minds.

We all make our way to the red solo cups in the kitchen, the entire dorm is already packed so the kitchen is pretty crowded. Stiles steps into the kitchen first, forcing everyone to move to the sides so we have space to get through. Elijah follows behind him, pulling me by my hand so he knows I'm still there.

He lifts me up and sits me on the counter in front of him while he pours me a drink. The party music is loud, but not unbearable. Elijah hands me the drink and he and Stiles stand directly in front of me.

At first, I'm wondering why they're so close, then I realize. I'm wearing a mini skirt and sitting on the counter, everyone could probably see what color my underwear is if they weren't standing here.

I smile out of appreciation.

They're both just staring at me, I uncomfortably take a sip of whatever drink Elijah poured me. It tastes fruity, with the slightest aftertaste of alcohol.

I look up at them confused, I thought they didn't want me to drink.

I set the cup down on the counter, just in case it's a test. Then I hop off onto my feet. I pull my skirt down slightly and they move from in front of me to my sides.

We all head to the couch, and the guys place me on both of their laps- I think that this is going to be our new thing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a group of girls staring at me and laughing to themselves. I roll my eyes and go to stand up. Both of their arms wrap around my waist, stopping my movement.

"Where are you going, love?", Elijah questions.

"To look for Mel and Lila.", I state honestly.

They loosen their grip and I stand before walking around. After checking almost every room, I decide to go see if they're standing in the long line for the bathroom.

As I'm heading towards the line, a guy stands in my way. I look up, silently praying it isn't Parker.

It's not, in fact it's a guy I've never seen in my life.

"Are you here alone, sweetheart?", he asks.

"No.", I tell him. "I'm not alone. I came with my..."

I try to figure out how to finish that sentence.

Doms?

"Boyfriend.", I hear a familiar voice say as arms wrap around my waist. "So beat it."

The guy walks away and I flip around to face Stiles.

"I thought you didn't want to be my...", I begin but am interrupted by his lips on mine.

They stay there for a while as he kisses me, eventually he pulls away.

I stand still with my eyes wide.

Once I come down from the high that was that kiss, I notice that Elijah and Stiles are both on the balcony that I never knew existed.

I walk over to the balcony, still collecting my thoughts.

They make a space for me between the two of them.

I turn towards Elijah, thoughts lingering in my mind.

"What about you?", I question. "Are you my boyfriend now too?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be baby.", he responds and for some reason that makes my body shiver.

I look down over the balcony, noticing the view of a pool that's apparently connected to our school.

How have I never noticed this?

"It's the off season right now.", I hear Lila say from behind me.

I turn and notice that her and Mel are out here now.

"They'll reopen the pool in April, during spring break, for the kids who don't go on vacation.", Melanie adds.

I can't even swim.

Thinking of water makes me have to pee.

"Can you two walk me to the bathroom?", I ask Mel and Lila. "I don't want to stand in line alone."

"I'll walk you.", Lila says as she grabs my hand. "I think Melanie has something to discuss with her brother."

"Hm?", Melanie questions before apparently remembering. "Oh, right!"

That was weird.

I head to the long bathroom line with Lila. It only takes a few minutes for her to ditch me in order to catch up with the other volleyball girls in line. Although I'm on the team, I'm not friends with anyone but Lila. Those girls just seem fake.

After using the bathroom, I head back out into the hallway and notice that Lila is still chatting so I head back towards the balcony.

I'm about to step out, but then the music stops as someone is switching to the next song. I can see through the glass balcony door that Melanie is very heated.

I don't want to get in between whatever family drama she and Stiles have, so I decided to just wait inside until they're done.

Then I hear it.

"Lila and I were going to tell her after we found out, but then she said that you had sex.", I hear Melanie's voice. "To be completely honest the two of you should have told her before you took her virginity."

"We know but we forgot that we even..", I hear Stiles say.

"Doesn't matter.", she cuts him off. "Fix it, I actually like this one."

What the fuck?

A/N: *giggles in evil* buckle up!