63

I sit in class, not paying attention to anything but my thoughts.

What were they all talking about at Nadia's party?

I pretended I didn't hear it, if they wanted to tell me then they would have. But I can't help but wonder what could possibly be that bad that they wouldn't tell me.

Why does everybody know about this big secret besides me? It has to be about me.

"You okay?", Melanie whispers from her seat next to me.

"Mhm.", I lie, not even bothering to look at her.

"Are you two talking during my class?", Mr. Scott questions.

"Yes.", I immediately reply, not in the mood for his shit today.

"Come up here, Claira.", he states and I do so.

Making my way up towards his desk, I realize that the board says 'Dominance'.

Once I reach his desk, I stand in front of him— challenging him with eye contact.

"What's up?", I ask out of pretend confusion.

"Would you like me to call your doms in here?", he questions.

In all honesty, no. I don't really feel like dealing with either of them right now. They're hiding secrets from me. But, I'd prefer dealing with them over dealing with this annoying teacher.

"Please do.", I respond.

He doesn't reach for the phone, instead he begins speaking to the class.

"Who here believes that Claira has been paying attention to today's lesson?", he asks and a few students begin to giggle.

Some raise their hands, some keep them down. Melanie just stares at Mr. Scott in annoyance.

"Well...", he turns to face me. "What have I been teaching?"

"D-Dominance.", I stutter out.

"What about dominance?", he smirks.

I hate this man.

"I don't know.", I say honestly.

"Have a seat.", he states and I do so. "Who here can reiterate the lesson?"

One girl in the front of the class raises her hand. She has light brown wavy hair with thick bangs. I recognize her as one of the girls who was laughing at me at Nadia's party.

"We, as submissive's, must try out being dominant for the day. This it to help us learn the difficulties that our dominants go through.", she smiles.

"Thank you, Reina.", Mr. Scott nods. "Do you understand the assignment now, Claira?"

I nod and slump back into my seat.

"Good.", he smiles. "Now I can call your doms."

I hate this man.

I hate this man.

I hate this man.

"Are you serious?", I question confused.

He's got to be kidding me.

"I thought you wanted me to call them.", he smirks.

What is his problem? I get that some teachers are just assholes, but it's as if he finds joy in torturing me specifically.

"Whatever.", I say as I roll my eyes and wait patiently for Elijah and Stiles to arrive.

After a few minutes, I hear Melanie clear her throat and I look up. I see the two boys standing in the doorway with angered faces. I walk towards the door and they make an opening for me to walk in between them.

We head straight to the dorm and I don't argue. After all, homeroom is my first class so if I get punished I'll have an excused absence for the rest of the day.

Once we get to the dorm, Stiles immediately pulls me into the playroom.

"Before you punish me..", I begin to make my case. "I really did nothing wrong."

"I heard you weren't paying attention in class.", he states.

"I don't think that deserves a spanking.", I reply honestly. "I've been really good lately and my head just wasn't in it today."

His demeanor suddenly shifts from dominant to caring.

"Are you alright? Are you taking your medicine?", he asks.

"Yes.", I reassure him. "It's nothing like that."

"Then what is it?", he questions.

"I think.. I just need to talk to you and Elijah.", I tell him.

Without hesitation he begins calling for him, and within a few seconds— Elijah is in the room.

"What's the matter?", he asks concerned.

"I know that you two are hiding something from me.", I say, wasting no time. "I want to know what it is."

"What are you talking about?", Stiles begins to play dumb.

"Please don't.", I state. "Don't do that. I want to be able to trust you."

They look at each other, then at me.

Sometimes the minute you hear the truth, you wish you hadn't.

"We didn't originally match with you.", Elijah speaks.

This was one of those times.

A/N: SURPRISE! Yes this update is a few minutes late, y'all will deal.