25

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

A week. I've officially been at Acadia for a week. It feels like so much longer. But I guess I've just had a lot on my plate. I finish putting on my red plaid mini skirt, my all black baby tee, a black zip up hoodie, and my doc martens (which as I've established aren't actually mine).

I grab my bag and walk out into the main area where I sit it down on the couch while I eat. During breakfast, which was pancakes and bacon, Stiles doesn't say a word to me. Which in any other instance would be normal— but I slept in his bed last night.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was laying on his chest. I was about to pull away but noticed his arms were around me. I was beginning to think that he was starting to change. That he really has liked me this whole time but just pushes me away because he doesn't want to. But the way he practically kicked me out of his room this morning tells me I was wrong.

At least that gave me time to shower.

Once we all finish eating, I grab my bag and we make our way out the door. I walk to my first class, homeroom and see Melanie wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. She's not wearing her hair in pigtails today, which is weird since it's her thing.

I want to sit down next to her. I want to ask her about it. I want to ask her about the scar I saw on her cheek the other day. I want to ask her why in the week that I've been here, I haven't seen her eat. I want to ask her why she believes Parker over me, why she believes him over her own brother. But instead, I sit away from her and I focus on the board.

"Today we'll be discussing rewards, as opposed to punishments.", Mr.Scott says.

Rewards? Is this what Stiles meant when he said some of his 'tools' provide pleasure?

"Does anyone know even it is appropriate for a dominant to reward their submissive?", he asks the class.

A girl with golden blonde curly hair who is sitting in front of me raises her hand.

"Yes Lila?", Mr.Scott points to her.

"It is appropriate for a dominant to reward their submissive whenever their submissive does a good job and follows the rules.", she states.

"Very good.", he nods.

"Wait.", she begins. "I'm not finished yet. I believe a submissive should also get rewarded when they don't follow the rules."

"Why is that?", Mr.Scott questions.

"Because I want rewards all the time.", she smirks.

"Moving on.", Mr.Scott ignores her comment. "Some examples of rewards include: praising, gifts, and sexual rewards depending on the level of intimacy between the dominant and submissive."

Something comes over me and I find myself raising my hand.

"Yes Claira?", Mr.Scott huffs.

"How would a dominant know if their submissive was ready for a— um— 'sexual' reward?", I question.

"They would discuss it with them and find out what they're comfortable with.", he states. "There will be no sexual punishments unless the submissive consents."

That's good, right? Yeah— I mean this school has no problem forcing students into relationships but at least they draw the line at consent.

After class ends, I go to English, where I see Parker sitting with all of his jock friends. I sit as far away from them as possible, making sure that I'm out of his sight. When Ms.Roslyn begins class, she tells us there will be a quiz. Parker immediately raises his hand, and there's a few marks on it like he's been fighting.