49

A/N: Back to Claira's perspective.. enjoy this last chapter of slight innocence.

The two of us kissed for hours until I finally pulled away with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"I can't believe I just did that.", I whisper.

He didn't say anything, his eyes just stay focused on my lips.

"Was I alright?", I question a bit afraid.

"Uh-yeah.", he finally responds. "You were great."

"Are you going to make up with Elijah now?", I ask.

"Yeah.", he nods. "But, just so you know, I was going to make up with him either way."

So why did I just do that? Who cares it was amazing.

I finally remember that Melanie and Lila are in the living room and tell him. We get off of the bed and make our way out of his room. I step out first, making eye contact with Melanie and Lila who are sitting on the couch.

Once Stiles steps out as well Melanie clearly knows what happened and begins smiling widely. Melanie pulls Stiles into the kitchen to clearly interrogate him while I sit on the couch next to Lila.

"Did you two bang?", she questions.

"What?!", I exclaim. "No!"

"Oh.", Lila frowns. "Then what are we all excited about?"

"A kiss.", I whisper hesitantly.

"A kiss?!", Lila yells.

"Shut up!", I punch her shoulder.

"Why?", Lila furrows her brows.

"Because..", I sigh. "What if Elijah hears you?"

"Melanie said the entire point of this was to make things even, how will things be even if Elijah doesn't know?", Lila asks confused.

"I'm not planning to keep it a secret forever..", I explain. "I just don't want anyone to feel bad."

"Just make sure you tell him before someone else does.", Lila tells me.

As if he could hear us talking about him, Elijah comes out of his room. He's in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"You guys are loud.", he states. "What'd I miss?"

I try to hide the guilty look on my face, while Stiles tries to hide his smile.

There's silence.

"He told her!", Elijah exclaims.

How did he know that? They don't even know that yet..

Stiles nods.

"Well it's about time!", Elijah continues his manner of happiness.

"You knew he liked me?", I ask Elijah.

"Of course.", he replies.