46

A/N: Sorry for the wait, life sucks. Back to Claira's perspective.

(TW) Warning: Brief mention of domestic violence.

"Can I change into something a bit less...", I trailed off hoping Elijah would understand I didn't want to put the cat outfit back on for dinner.

In all honesty I didn't want to go to dinner at all. I felt too guilty.

"Oh right!", he understood and threw me one of his white dress shirts, it was big enough to reach my knees.

He helped me button it up as I smiled a bit. His eyes were focused on my body as he slowly buttoned the shirt, I stared at him with a feeling I can't describe and the second his eyes made contact with mine, I looked away.

Once I was finally dressed and fixed my hair slightly, we made our way out of the room. I didn't really think about the fact that wearing one of his shirts possibly made me look more suspicious than I already did. We walked into the main area where Stiles was plating the food he had just finished making. I stared at the ground, not daring to look up as I walked over to sit at the island.

I could see Elijah sit down next to me on my right side. Then Stiles was placing a plate in front of me and sitting on my left side. I didn't have the nerve to look at his face, but I could feel the tension in the air. After a few bites of chicken parmesan, I gained enough confidence to look up slightly. But, I noticed he wasn't staring at me, he was staring at Elijah. The two of them had looks on their faces that I had never seen before. I've seen Stiles be angry, but this wasn't anger.

Whatever it was, I wanted no part in it.

I ate my food as quickly as possible, which still took about ten minutes, before running off to my room. The second I shut the door, I could hear the two of them arguing. I've never heard them speak this way to each other before.

"You fucked her?", Stiles yells.

"No.", Elijah states truthfully.

"But you two did do something?", Stiles questions further.

Silence.

"Elijah?", the hurt in his voice kills me.

More silence.

"Tell me you didn't touch her.", Stiles pushes.

"I can't tell you that.", Elijah finally speaks.

"We had a deal!", Stiles shouts.

"And you've barely spoken to her! What am I supposed to do, just ignore her too?", Elijah remarks.

"You knew how I felt about her! I told you I needed time!", Stiles shoots back.

"It was a heat of the moment thing, alright? I'm sorry.", Elijah apologizes.

"Go to hell.", Stiles mutters before going into his bedroom and slamming the door.

This is my fault.

I did the one thing I promised myself not to do.

I chose.

Now I have to fix whatever is going on between the two of them.

Melanie's Perspective

"Let's play spin the bottle.", says some girl sitting next to Nadia- everyone agrees.

"Lila.", Nadia begins speaking. "You go first."

Lila complies and grabs the empty liquor bottle before turning in onto its side and spinning it.

I had a feeling.