31

I begin phase one of the plan, making sure the guys have no idea what's going on. I need them to think I'm doing something that's important enough that they'll allow me to leave after yesterday. But I also need to make sure I'm not directly lying to their faces.

"Elijah.", I walk up to him as he sits on the couch. "I need to go somewhere."

"Another bar?", he remarks.

"Seems like Stiles' sarcasm has rubbed off on you.", I huff. "I need to go make up with Melanie. I really miss having her as a friend. You see how bad I am at making friends. Lila is a bad influence on me. At least Melanie never had me do anything illegal."

I technically didn't lie. Lila did take me to an illegal drag race. She also took me to a bar when she knows we're underage. I don't think she's a bad influence but she reminds me a lot of how I used to act and that scares me.

"Well since Melanie's dorm is inside of the school, I see no reason why I shouldn't allow you to go.", he states.

Yes!

"Go where?", I hear Stiles' voice.

No!

"Claira would like to go to Melanie's dorm for a bit.", Elijah tells him.

"Would she now?", he questions. "Are you sure she's going to Melanie's dorm or is she lying and going to go somewhere else like last night?"

"I'm sorry for lying, okay?", I sigh. "It won't happen again. Please just let me go."

He looks at Elijah, then back at me.

"Alright.", he says before going into his bedroom and shutting the door.

Wow. I almost thought my plan was ruined.

I make my way into my bedroom to change out of Stiles' hoodie and begin phase two. I need to look hot. Not my normal amount of hot. I need to look promiscuous. I need to look fuckable.

I go through my dresser looking for something stripper-like, until I find just the thing. I find a dress with a lace bust, a corset waist, and a satin finish. It's in all black and looks like it'll do my curves justice. I go into the bathroom to freshen up, then I put on a black lace bra and underwear set and slide the dress on. I put Stiles' hoodie back on over it so it just looks like I'm wearing a hoodie and a skirt, which isn't unusual for me.

I put on my white converses and make my way out of the door. Once I get to the hallway, I text Melanie my entire plan and let her know that I'm on my way and to act like she doesn't know I'm coming. When I get to her dorm, I do three soft knocks and force a smile onto my face. She opens the door like I expected and begins to play along.

"Umm Claira..", she acts annoyed. "Why are you here?"

"Who's at the door babe?", I hear Parker yell from the couch.

"It's Claira..", she responds. "Why'd you come? Do you want to try to kiss my boyfriend again?"

"Whoa babe.", Parker chuckles walking up to her and moving her out of the way so he's now in front of me. "Why don't we just see what she wants?"

All he's wearing is a pair of boxers and the bruises Stiles gave to him. I'm honestly surprised he's willing to talk to me all of a sudden. Before he wanted me to stay away from him, he looked at me like he was afraid of me. After today, he definitely will be.

"I just came to apologize.", I lie. "Parker was right Melanie, I came on to him. I was drunk and being stupid and I should've never done that. I'm truly, truly sorry."

"I accept your apology.", she nods. "I need to take a shower but if you want to come in or something you can wait on the couch."

She lets me in and then goes into the bathroom to 'take a shower'. Parker goes back to watching a football game that's playing on the TV and invites me to sit next to him. My presence leads to him watching me more than he's watching the game. I hear the shower water begin running and work up the courage to begin phase three.

"You know..", I speak seductively. "It sucks that we never got to have that kiss on Monday night."

"Oh yeah?", his eyes light up with excitement. "Why is that?"

"Because, you look like a really good kisser.", I bat my eyelashes. "Sucks that I'll never know."

He bites his lip slightly. That was good, but not good enough to get him where I want him.

"It's a bit hot in here.", I complain before taking off the hoodie which immediately makes him stare at my dress.

This is enough to make him pull me towards him.

If I wasn't pretending, I would've broken his hand by now.

"What are you trying to pull?", he furrows his brows.

"Well.. Melanie is in the shower.", I start. "Maybe we can finish what we started at the party."

He immediately leans in to kiss me but I pull away before he can.

"Eager are we?", I taunt. "Just wait a few minutes. I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh yeah?", he growls.

"Mhm.", I whisper. "Where are your handcuffs?"

"Top drawer of the night stand.", he tells me and I immediately go to grab them.

I open the drawer and pull out the metal handcuffs and he walks up behind me holding out a hand to grab them, intending to use them on me.

"Actually..", I continue holding onto them. "I've always wanted to know what it's like to be the dominant one. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, sweetheart.", he smirks before laying against the headboard of the bed.

He puts his hands up and I cuff him to the headboard with a smile on my face.

Gotcha.

I walk over to the bathroom door, knocking a couple times to let Melanie know phase three is complete.

"What are you doing?", he immediately gets anxious.

"You can come out now Mel.", I smirk.

She leaves the water running before coming out, to mask the loud noises that we both know Parker is about to make.

"What is this?", he asks with a confused look as we both stare down at him on the bed.

"Claira, can I ask you something?", Melanie says connivingly while staring down at him.

"Sure Mel.", I follow her lead.

"If a guy gets beaten up by two girls and no one is around to see it... does he make a sound?", she questions.

"Let's find out.", I chuckle.

A/N: Hiiiii! See didn't I say I would update this soon?! Sorry to cut off the scene so abruptly but I'll post chapter thirty two soon enough. Claira's been a bit of a badass lately and I live for it. Do you have any questions or complaints about the plot so far? Please let me know I want you all to enjoy this book! I need to go eat something.. I hope you all are having a great summer< 33