16

I open my eyes to a dimly lit living room. I turn to my side a bit and realize I'm laying on the couch. I don't remember falling asleep. I don't really remember anything after hugging Elijah.

Oh no— did I black out?

A light tap on my shoulder reminds me why I woke up in the first place. I look up at Elijah who has a white plate in one hand and is trying to get me up with the other. I inhale a glorious scent that I immediately recognize as spaghetti.

"Claira, come on you have to get up and eat something.", Elijah says tapping me once more. "You fell asleep in my arms while we were hugging, you were really tired."

The mix of food and not wanting to get into trouble right now causes me to jump up. The moment I sit up I see Stiles walking towards the living room with two more plates in his hands. Elijah passes me the plate he's holding which I assume is mine as Stiles passes him his.

"You can eat on the couch with us.", Stiles states as they both sit on opposite sides of me. "But if one drop of red sauce gets on my couch you owe me a new one."

Instead of taking my chances I just move my plate onto the warm floor and sit down in front of the couch.

"Good choice.", Stiles smirks as he grabs the remote from the coffee table.

I begin stuffing my face as he clicks through the channels. However, I immediately give my attention to the television once I hear Ben Gleib. I look up seeing the show Idiotest play on the game show network. I turn around to a smug looking Stiles.

But.. how did he know I liked game shows?

"I saw the channel playing earlier before we went back to class.", he answers my question.

I know I'm not showing it on my face right now, genuinely smiling isn't my thing, but he really made me happy.

I nod and turn away from him, eating once again. We all watch the show together and the host earns a laugh or two from the guys. I was laughing as well— on the inside. When we're done eating Elijah washes dishes since Stiles cooked.

They act like such a married couple.

I make my way to my room and look at my phone. I see a bunch of texts from Melanie so I check to see what's wrong. All the texts are about some party.. wait is this the same party that Parker was talking about earlier?

Mel: Claira where are you???

Mel: Okay so you missed every class...

Mel: You're going to have so much work to make up later OMG.

Mel: Please tell me my brother knows you're skipping..

Mel: Claira for the love of your ass he better know!

Mel: Parker said he checked on you, he said you seem alright.

Mel: Unless you have the plague I demand an answer this instant!

Mel: Jk.. I was trying to act like a dom.

Mel: How did I do?

Mel: Oh BTW you should really come to the party later.

Mel: But DO NOT SNEAK OUT!

Mel: No party is worth one of my brother's punishments.

Mel: K I'll text you later if I'm not drunk. Parker says I'm getting a reward tonight so who knows?

I check the time on my phone seeing that it's already ten and the party ends at midnight. I still have enough time to make it before it dies down. But.. I'm not a people person and parties are filled with people. They're also filled with alcohol so maybe I should go.

Will the guys even let me drink? Oh who am I kidding— they wouldn't let me drink if their lives depended on it.

I walk out into the living room where the guys are talking. The second my presence is known there is an uncomfortable silence in the room. I decide to just rip off the bandaid and ask them.

"Can we go to the super fun party that everyone is talking about?", I question anticipating a no.

"Sure.", Elijah shrugs.

"No.", Stiles says at the same time. "There's too much trouble for you to get into at a party."

"I promise I'll be good.", I plead. "Even Melanie is going!"

"Fine.", Stiles sighs after much persuasion from Elijah and I. "But you owe me one."

***

After two hours of partying, we finally arrived back home. I was drunk off of my ass and I knew I was going to get a 'punishment' from Stiles tomorrow. He's extremely pissed at me, but so is Melanie. I think Elijah is the only person I know at this school who doesn't hate me right now.

"E-Elijah.", I mutter causing him to turn around as we walk in the house. "Can I lay with you tonight?"

"Of course.", he smiles widely inviting me into his room.

"Okay just give me a second to change into my pajamas.", I state and he nods going into his room.

I make my way to my room taking off the outfit I had on and putting on a pair of thin silk navy shorts and a matching short sleeve button up top. When I'm done changing I leave my room and walk towards Elijah's ready to go in— but something stops me.

I turn around heading towards Stiles bedroom door instead. I knock a couple times and he opens the door in gray sweatpants with no shirt on. His abs are extremely defined and for some reason I can't stop staring.

"Is there something you wanted?", he questions causing me to snap out of my trance.

Oh right.

I open my arms and wrap them around him. I know he's not the lovey dovey type, but what he did earlier was nice. He doesn't hug me back, but it's fine with me. All that matters is he knows I appreciate it. I let go of him and back up to see his confused expression.

"What was that for?", he asks me.

"I owed you one.", I smile at him before walking off.

AN: Hi!! The next chapter will be all about the party and everything that happened! I've never really been to a super fun party so I'll have to use my imagination. I hope this can hold you all over until next time :) How was your day?