A/N

HOLY-! Is that sacrilegious to say in a BDSM book? Anyways, it's been a long time!! If you're one of my lovely followers then you've probably seen my posts about why I haven't updated in a while. But in case you're late to the party—

I'M PREGNANT!

Currently six months, my daughter (yes it's a girl) is due in July!

We're naming her Nova (like supernova), cause she's our little star.

Anyways, between the pregnancy and trying to finish college and making time for my relationship— I have had like ZERO time where my mind is horny enough to work on this story.

It feels weird for me to romanticize about Stiles and Elijah when I have my amazing boyfriend (and honestly guys I kinda won in that department, he's 6'2, an athlete so he has a beautiful build, he's dominant (of course), and he wants to give me the WORLDDDDDD!) sooo yeah.

I want to finish this story but I don't really know where to go from here, I don't want to ruin the characters or the world that I've built with this story.

I just don't know if I'm the same girl I was when I started it.

I'm not fifteen anymore, and though I'm so proud that I was able to immerse this many people into something I wrote that young— I just don't know where to go from here.

All this to say, we'll see.

But for my OG readers, what life updates do you all have??

For my new readers, please comment! I reply to all and I really want to get to know those of you who got this story to four million reads!

Going to spend the rest of the night replying to comments I've missed during my hiatus! Feel free to comment here or message me!

(ALSO, I updated the Underrated Original Works section of my profile if you're looking for new stories to read during this long wait for chapters)