19

DOUBLE UPDATE! 1/2

The next morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I opened my eyes and squinted from the light of the sun, realizing I was still in Elijah's bed. I looked around for a moment before noticing that I was the only one in the room. I stood up, stretching, before making my way down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Morning.", I say rubbing my eyes and sitting at the island. Elijah is cooking bacon while Stiles makes eggs.

At least with two dominants the food gets done twice as fast.

"Morning.", Elijah smiles at me.

Stiles says nothing but I know he's still mad about yesterday. I know I shouldn't have gotten drunk so I won't refuse whatever 'punishment' he has in store for me after school today.

"How'd you sleep?", Elijah asks paying more attention to me than the food he's cooking.

"Okay, I guess.", I shrug.

It was the best sleep I've ever had— his bed was like a cloud.

Suddenly Elijah's pan goes up in flames. The smoke from the bacon causes me to almost cough up a lung. The smoke alarm begins going off and Elijah starts panicking trying to find something to stop it. He takes off his freshly pressed button down and uses it to clear away the smoke. Stiles just stands there watching him and I laugh uncontrollably. The two immediately stop what they're doing and look at me.

"What?", I chuckle still thinking about what just happened.

"You laughed.", Stiles says which catches me guard.

"So?", I furrow my brows.

"Nothing.", Elijah answers for him. "You just haven't smiled much since you got here is all."

"Oh.", I nod understanding. "I'm going to go get ready for class."

Instead of eating here I'll just have breakfast in the cafeteria. I head into my bedroom and shut the door. I go to my still packed suitcase and grab a pair of dark blue jeans, a white lace camisole, and a pink cropped sweater that I decide to leave unbuttoned. As I look at myself in the mirror, I comb through my dark hair with my fingers. I smile at myself— satisfied with my appearance.

You're getting too close to them.

"What?", I speak to Sage.

You're going to give them your heart and then they're going to leave you.

"No they won't.", I say trying to get rid of her words.

Yes they will— face it Claira— everyone leaves.

"Not them, they're different.", I state.

Different? Did you forget that once the school year ends so does your relationship with them?

"If I give my all to this situation then maybe my parents will see I actually want to get better.", I remain positive.

Better? You think some pills you're getting in a few days and two guys telling you to eat and do your homework will make you better?

"Yes— I do.", I breathe.

And why is that?

"Because, I'm not listening to you.. and I haven't even taken any pills yet.", I smile.

"Claira.", I hear Elijah call my name after knocking on my door a few times. "Are you ready?"

"Just a second!", I respond before putting on my white air forces.

I grab my bag and head out the door with no time to stop for breakfast, unless I want to be late. Elijah and Stiles make sure I walk into homeroom before disappearing to their classes. I take my assignment on 'kinks' out of my bag and hand it to Mr.Scott with it signed. He raises his brows at it as if he's shocked that I actually completed the assignment. I sit in my seat and watch as Melanie walks in.

Instead of sitting next to me she sits in another row, switching seats with some other girl. The girl passes me a note from Melanie that says slut. I roll my eyes at the idiotic note. I'm a fucking virgin, I haven't even kissed anyone before, it's literally impossible for me to be a slut. It actually made me chuckle a bit just thinking about how wrong she is. But I'll explain everything to her after class.

"Care to share what's so funny with the class?", Mr.Scott questions.

Why does he feel the need to single me out?

"No.", I state balling up the note and stuffing it in my back pocket.

"That's what I thought.", he gives a fake smile and begins discussing punishments on the board.

I really should've been paying attention to what he was saying, seeing I would be getting punished later. But I just kept zoning out and thinking about how nice it was laying with Elijah last night. The way he held me in his arms as I laid on his chest was just so comforting.

I've never felt so— safe. He makes me feel safe.