17

(TW) Warning: This chapter contains underage drinking, bl**d, and mentions of throwing up.

The second Stiles said yes to going I was running to my room to change for the party. I threw on a black spaghetti dress, covering it with a cropped rolling stones tee. I added a few pieces of jewelry to accent the outfit and paired it with checkered vans. I put my long brown hair into a high ponytail— mainly so I couldn't hide behind it.

I needed to make an effort tonight and at least try to socialize. I've only made two friends so far and they're dating! This party will be my chance to get out of my comfort zone, and my chance to drink some alcohol after months of being away from it. Being grounded with my parents wasn't that bad since I had no friends to hang out with anyway, but the downside of that was no friends to bring me stuff.

I put on my grey flannel and grab my phone before opening my bedroom door. I walk out into the hallway and am immediately faced with two very different looking guys. Stiles is still in all black but it's a pair of ripped black jeans and a slightly oversized black hoodie that makes me want to steal it. Elijah looks so different that I have to do a double take. Instead of wearing his usual formal attire he's in a pair of faded blue jeans and a plain white shirt. Both of them have messy hair.

They look hot— well, hotter.

They don't make a comment about my dress, thank god. I think they thought I was too hot in it to ask me to take it off, either way it's a win for me. After just staring at me for a few minutes, the guys unlock the front door and we all make our way out. The halls are quiet as we walk to the dorm room where the party is being held. The serenity of being able to hear a pen drop quickly fades when the door to the party is opened.

Loud rap music blasts on speakers with high bass. I can't stand modern rap music. We get it you kill people and make money, good for you. I do enjoy older rap songs, but I don't understand how people listen to the same basic rap songs that you can barely understand that aren't pleasing to hear at all.

Flashing LED lights blind me as we walk into the loud party. The room is crowded with sweaty bodies dancing to the music and I already feel overwhelmed. All I have to do is get to the alcohol, which I presume is in the kitchen, without the guys noticing. It shouldn't be that hard. As I'm walking through the crowded bodies trying to get some space I realize Stiles and Elijah are no longer behind me.

That was easy.

I finally get into the kitchen and a smile appears on my face when I see a collection of alcohol on the counter. I grab the first bottle of liquor I see and pour myself a shot. It takes too long to kick in so I drink another, and another, and another. The next thing I know I'm looking for a bathroom so I can pee. I push past the crowd, the LED lights look more vivid now and the rap music is more bearable.

I walk into a room assuming it's a bathroom, but I'm greeted with a bed and quickly realize it isn't. I begin to turn around and continue my search but I hear my name called. I turn back towards the room but don't see anyone so I assume it's just my brain playing tricks on me. I go to leave again but hear my name called once more and look a bit closer. I see a body in the corner of the room hidden by the bed and walk over to see who it is.

"Hey Claira.", he smirks at me.

Parker.

"Wassuppp.", I slur my words. "Full disclosure uh my vision is extremely blurred from the many shots I took right now and all I see is your blonde hair."

"Well that does not sound like something Elijah or Stiles would approve of.", he states chuckling a bit.

"Pleaseee don't tell.", I pout.

"Okay.", I can hear the smile on his face. "You have my word."

"Thank you!", I plead sitting down against the wall next to him. "You're so nice to me I don't deserve it."

"Well who says I don't have a hidden agenda?", he says and we both laugh. "But seriously who wouldn't be nice to a pretty girl like you?"

"Oh trust me.", I sigh. "Very few people have been genuinely nice to me over the years."

"Well then that's their loss.", he suddenly gets serious.

He turns his head towards me so we're both facing each other. There's something in his eyes but I can't make it out until he begins leaning in. I'm still trying to make out whats going on when I hear someone else call my name.

"Claira?! Parker?!", the voice screams. "What the hell?!"

I look up at the doorway to see a fuming Melanie. She has a hurt expression on her face like she's about to cry but her fists are balled up like she's ready to punch someone. She continues looking between the two of us for an answer, probably thinking something was happening here. Her friend and her boyfriend sneaking behind her back.

Shit.

"Mel I swear noth..", I begin to speak but am cut off by the eruption in my stomach.

I force myself onto my feet and try to find the bathroom once again, pushing past Melanie. I guess after not having alcohol for a while you can't hold it as well. I find the bathroom at just the right time and begin emptying my guts into the toilet.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have drunken so much.

Once I recover from throwing up I begin searching for Melanie. I need to make sure she knows the truth about what happened. As I make my way back into the bedroom I'm shocked to see that instead of Melanie yelling at Parker, Stiles is hovering over him on the ground pummeling him. Instead of trying to pull him off, Elijah is just watching.

What the hell?

"What's going on here?!", I yell and Stiles stops.

"Nothing.", he states as he gets up leaving Parker bloody on the ground. "Let's go."

"Wait- wh.", I'm cut off by Elijah picking me up and carrying me out.

Elijah carries me all the way back to our dorm as Stiles walks beside us. Stiles unlocks the door before turning around to me. He doesn't have a single bruise besides the ones from punching, Parker must've not been able to get a hit in.

Why were they even fighting?

"I can smell the alcohol on your breath.", he states opening the door. "We'll talk about your punishment tomorrow."

Punishment?

AN: Hi! I'm finally posting the party chapter. Sorry it took so long I just wanted to make sure the entire timeline was correct and that this was long enough to make up for lost time. I know the plot of like the next ten chapters at least it just takes forever to write them. I hope you all enjoyed this update <3