Season 1: Finally Together

Hinata’s POV

"I... I LOVE YOU!" I closed my eyes and covered my face from embarrassment. Please don’t say anything! I don’t want to know the answer! Suddenly I felt his warmth. I opened my eyes. He hugged… he hugged me!!

"It took me a long time to realise it, but… I feel the same, Hinata. I love you too…" W-what? Is this a dream? There’s no way he would share my feelings! Or is there? 

"When I saw the photos with you and Kiba, my heart shattered into pieces. I was upset. I thought that you loved him and couldn’t imagine you two together. But Neji told me the truth…"

"Wait, what photos? And Neji-nii-san? And why would you think that I love Kiba-kun?"

"Hah, that doesn’t matter now. Just never let me go again…" I hugged him back.

"I won’t." I blushed. Flowers from blossomed sakura fell on us... The sky was pink and the birds were singing… I’m so, so happy! But… someone was watching us…

"Naruto, what are you doing? I told you that she’s happy with Kiba!" said Mieko-kun. Why would he think that?

"Well, I guess I will be selfish then…"

"No, this is not right! You shouldn’t be happy!!" What? Why would he wish that?

"What did you say?" Naruto-kun asked seriously.

"You heard right! It was me who told you the lie about her and Kiba! It were my fangirls who bullied Hinata! It was me who gave you the photos!! But my plan was perfect!! There was no happy ending for you!!" Naruto-kun let go of me.

"So it was you, huh?" Naruto-kun said coldly.

"Hmm?" Naruto-kun threw him to the ground.

"Naruto-kun…?"

"It was you who made Hinata suffer!" He punched his face.

"It was you who lied to me!!" He punched his face again.

"It was all you!!!" Naruto-kun couldn’t hold back anymore and was punching him. His nose was broken. This is bad! I have to stop it! Stop his anger!

"Naruto-kun, stop!!"

"No, Hinata! It was him who ruined our relationship!! It was him who made you suffer! I won’t ever forgive him!"

"He’s not worth it! The important thing is that… that we are together!" I hugged him from behind.

"We are together…" I said. He calmed down and let go of him.

"After all, you are just a stupid demon fox!!" He said and ran away.

"I’ll make sure to get you for this this time!!" Those were his last words. I hope he doesn't sue Naruto-kun for hurting his health…

"That bastard!" Naruto-kun sat on the grass. I sat on the grass too. Our fingers touched.

"It’s finally over…" he said.

"It really is!" I smiled.

"Hinata, I… I’m sorry that you had to see this. I couldn’t help it."

"I understand your feelings, Naruto-kun. But I don’t want you to end up in prison because of him."

"Yeah, me too…" Then he laughed. I really missed it.

"Hahah, it was hilarious how he ran away! Like a scaredy cat!" I giggled. It really was hilarious. He looked at my eyes.

"I-is something wrong?"

"No, it’s just that I told you that Sakura-chan had more beautiful eyes than you… but that’s not true.. Hmm, yeah… your eyes are the most beautiful in the world. No world. It’s too small. In all galaxies. All universe!" I giggled. He’s exaggerating it…

"Hinata, I…" I looked at him.

"I love you." He said and kissed me on the lips. I… I didn’t expect this! I may pass out anytime! I kissed him back. He laid me on the ground. We were making out for a while.

"Hmm, I hope that Jiraiya-san will make another sequel and-
… Ahh-!" K-Kakashi-sensei saw us.

"What are you two doing here? You know what? I don’t want to know…" He left and acted like nothing happened.

"Oh no! What will he think about us?!" Naruto-kun said and pulled away from me.

"I’m sorry. I took it too far," he apologized.

"N-no, I don’t mind at all…" I said. I was pretty shy now. It’s so embarrassing that Kakashi-sensei saw us!!

"Uhh, well, I guess that I should ask you out now…" Like a date?

"So Hinata, will you go on a date with me this weekend to Sasuke’s hause?" I-is he serious? Sasuke-kun’s hause?

"Don’t worry, we won’t be there alone. Our classmates and my new friends will be there too!" M-more people? Is it really a date?

"O-of course! I’d like to go with you!" I said with a smile. I don't care where he invites me, especially when we're together.

"Great!! Then I’ll see you again tomorrow…!"

"S-sure…" He left… Well, this is the reason why I fell in love with him too. I smiled. 

Naruto’s POV

Yes! I’m so smart! I took advantage of Sasuke’s sleepover!

"You, aren’t you an idiot?"

"Kurama! Why would you think that?" It face-palmed.

„So first of all. A party about more people is not a date and secondly you could accompany her home."

"Why? Hinata is strong! Stronger than me!"

"Really? I feel bad for her. This is not what I meant! It's polite to accompany your girl home!"

"Well, she’s not my girl yet. We just started dating."

"This. Is. Not. A. Date and yeah, you should ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. Because that Kiba is still in the game."

"Oh shit!! I forgot about him!!"

"See? You are an idiot."

"I hope he won’t come to the party!"

"Ahh… this is pointless." Kurama fell asleep. I’m so stupid. I told Sasuke that I’m a love expert and I made such a big mistake! Naruto returned home and went to study Jiraiya's book. He needs a little education…

...

I hope you liked this chapter... ♥️♥️

© Clean Bandit & Zara Larsson