Chapter 4: Shukaku is acting weird

With Jiraiya

Jiraiya was on his way to see Itachi now. Itachi called him recently.

"That Itachi, I already told him I was done with the FBI..." But he hoped to learn something new about Obito. He needs it to protect Naruto. He came to Itachi in a moment. Itachi greeted him.

"Long time no see, Jiraiya-san."

"You are right!" Jiraiya smirked.

"I need to talk to you about something important, but you probably already know that." He nodded.

"Izumi is currently breastfeeding the twins. Mom is helping her. We have some privacy." Jiraiya blushed. He wanted to be able to imagine it.

"Don't. Think. Dirty. Of. My. Fiance." Itachi grinned at him.

"I've never seen you so upset. You really have to love her."

"That's right."

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I'm currently working with Neji..." They sat on the sofa.

"Neji? I thought you are enemies."

"Not anymore. I'm glad it turned out this way. Shisui too."

"I see."

"The reason I called you is because I need detailed information about the FBI."

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. Everything about the FBI is top secret. I took an oath not to reveal anything."

"I see, but what is more important to you, Naruto or the FBI?"

"Are you threating me?"

"No, but Naruto's life is in danger. You have to decide."

"Hmm... Okay, let me tell you a little bit. But I'm telling you now, you won't get to the FBI. You are a well-known company for them." Itachi smirked.

"And what about Hinata-san?"

"H-Hinata?"

"She's new. Not much is known about her yet. The FBI hasn't dealt with her that much yet, has it? In addition, Hinata-san will go to school, where she will prepare for this important mission."

"Wait, she's Naruto's girlfriend. This would broke him..."

"I'm aware of that. But now this is more important than Naruto-kun himself Please understand that." Jiraiya clenched his fists.

"Okay, let me tell you my opinion. Hinata has a chance to break into the FBI. With training for sure. But why her? The world is full of other spies."

"It must be her. She has a power in her that forces others to trust her immediately. Her personality is a great trick that will ensure us victory."

"But what if it's too late? I can't stop Obito alone."

"Don't worry, everything will turn out well in the end." Itachi smiled.

"I hope you are right." Jiraiya told him everything he knew about the FBI. He told him about the new head after Minato's death. He also told him that his personality remained unknown.

"Madara is flawless. Nothing is known about him. He is very careful." He also told him about Gaara. He met him there a few times. He told him about the secret in the courses and some codes to penetrate. About capacity. And also secret corridors. What he didn't tell him were the cameras and guards. Also where Madara's office is located. But Itachi didn't mind. Finally, he had a better picture and could change his plan. Jiraiya still had an unsure feeling about Itachi's plan. This will destroy Naruto...

Gaara's POV

Something is wrong. I'm at the FBI base at the moment, but Shukaku is acting weird. He shakes and still counts. I do not get it.

"One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven! Seven is missing!"

"Shukaku?"

"Seven is missing!" He keeps saying that. I can't get a single sentence out of him.

"Attention message. Dear agents, your task will be to search the territory. Search the territory and look for suspicious people with talking pets. It's important. These people are dangerous. And we always stop the danger. That is our motto." The leader! Madara! Again, I only heard his voice, but why? Why is he looking for people with talking pets? Is it related to Shukaku's sudden behavior? Will they suspect me too?

"Shukaku, stay hidden. I will suffice for this mission alone."

"Seven is missing!" I hid him in the bag. I know one such person. Naruto also owns a talking pet. I should warn him...

...

Hi, I know you are sad after the last chapter, so I decided to release another chapter. Especially for you. 😣😣