Chapter 5: Sasuke's disappearance

Naruto’s POV

"The plan is that Hyuuga Hinata will sneak into the FBI and rescue the beasts. The rest is up to us," Killer Bee said. I couldn’t believe it. Hinata will risk her life just for me. And I was beginning to think she didn't care for me anymore. She didn't even call me in those three years. She only sent me about five text messages and always said in them that she didn't have time. I was even starting to think she had found someone else.

"I can’t allow this! It's dangerous!"

"And what are you going to do, hero? It will be best if you stay here on your ass and wait for rescue. If you try something conspicuous, you will also endanger  Hinata! Oh yeah!"

"He’s right. I would just put her in danger. I have to stand this…

… Ahh. I’m so bored.

"Sasuke, can we escape?"

"We have to wait for help, idiot. Meanwhile we’ll try to distract them. We will then have a better chance of resolving the situation."

"I see. But it’s so boring wait." I smirked.

"Hey Obito!" I yelled.

"Shut up, it won't take that long and you won't live to see the morning."

"Why did you do that?!"

"His voice. Now I know his exact position. He's not too far from us."

"I see, that was smart. But it's not like we can assassinate now."

"Someone else will do it. But this information will come in handy!" I said.

"No assassination. How would we witness this abduction?"

"Ohh, you are right." I was depressed. I have no plan. We just have to wait until they send us to death and somehow survive…

"I understand. I'll release them from the cells." I heard Obito. He was on the phone with someone. This will be our chance! At least two of us have to escape!! After a while, all the cells opened. That makes us a better chance to escape. Suddenly everyone was running. But why?

"Run too, loser. We have to merge with the crowd," said Sasuke and ran too. Everyone was running out. But then I heard a gunshot. By this is meant the struggle for survival, huh? I've seen the same man before. His clothes were still torn and he had a gun in his hand. This must be one of the rebels.

"I hate this city. This country full of rules. I'd rather kill all people!!" The man is obviously not normal. What is this for? Why don't they lock him up in a  psychiatric hospital? I heard another gunshot. The man was lying on the ground with a bullet in his head.

"Good work, Naruto, we've already got rid of one rebel…" said Obito. Tss. That bastard! But now I realized. The FBI doesn't have time to chase people like this man, so they decided to do it differently. They send a few victims to lure the rebels and then kill them so that they are unable to escape. I can't accept this. This is inhumane!

"Naruto, behind you!!" yelled Sasuke. But I was too slow. I heard another gunshot. This is probably the end… But when I saw my eyes, I saw Sasuke lying on top of me. He saved me. But then I saw a bullet in his arm.

"Sasuke!"

"This is nothing. But I can’t use my right arm. You have to get us out of this!" I nodded. I ran against the rebel who shot Sasuke. He was scared and wanted to fire his weapon. But I avoided his attack. I got behind his back and took his weapon.

"Why do you do that?! You hurt my friend!" I yelled.

"Tss, a young man like you will never know what true freedom is…" Those were his last words, because Obito shot him right away.

"Why?! He has his reasons!!"

"He hurt your friend and still feel sorry for him? How naive of someone who wants to become the head of the FBI." He’s right, but this is just not right… Even bad people don't deserve to be killed. Meanwhile, Sasuke disappeared. Where is he?

Sakura’s POV

Sasuke-kun hasn't called me in a long time. I'm worried about him. He lost his cell phone, but isn't there another way to let me know he's okay? We were about to start college in two months. Each somewhere else. But this is not just about Sasuke-kun. I tried to call Hinata to see if she knew anything about Naruto. But she had her cell phone turned off. That's why I called Itachi… But I only learned that Sasuke-kun had been kidnapped. Why and who did it? Was Naruto kidnapped too? Is that why Hinata doesn't answer my phone? I didn't learn anything at the hospital either. There is no Sasuke-kun in the hospital. I lay down on the bed and buried my head into my pillow. Sasuke-kun, where are you?