Chapter 5: Preparing for the party

Naruto's POV

I decided to take Kurama to the party. After all, he can help me with Neji. But I don't think Sasuke really believes him. He still thinks it's Obito's trap. But now I've left the house.

Pervy Sage is at work all day today. That's good, if he found out we had a party with a lot of teenage girls, he wouldn't keep up and he'd like to come with me.

Seriously. I'm going to help Sasuke arrange everything. He‘s an introvert. He doesn't have many friends he trusts. I came to his house. I didn't even have to ring, Sasuke recognized my presence. It scares me a little.

"Naruto, you are late. You should have been here half an hour ago!"

"Sorry, Pervy Sage is at work, so I had to take Kurama with me."

"Do you still have it? You should throw it away... It's definitely a spy!"

"So? I don’t care. I believe him!"

"Him? It’s just a pet."

"Him!"

"All right, I am not going to argue with you. It's your business."

"Thanks-ttebayo!" I smiled. That was the best I could get from Sasuke. He is very distrustful.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I need food, some plans for what to do and figure out who will sleep where. I don't want to have problems. Girls should go home rather than stay."

"You are such a gentleman!" I said sarcastically.

"In addition, Temari is from another city. You won't send her to hell!" I said seriously.

"Uhh, you are right. Sakura would kill me for that!" He’s thinking only of her. He’s lost.

"Let the girls sleep together."

"Yeah, but I have no guarantee that someone like you won't sneak up on Hinata." What the hell does he think of me?! I'm not Pervy Sage's son! Well, at least not biological...

"Why would I-?!"

"I know you. At worst, I'll tie you to the bed."

"Oi, why are you thinking of me so low?!"

"Shouldn’t I?"

"Yeah, you should trust me-ttebayo!"

"All right. Just promise it."

"I promise-ttebayo…!" I was annoyed. Sasuke’s exaggerating.

"Fine. So let's start cleaning."

"Why? It’s tidy here."

"Tss, we have to divide the rooms. Plus, there's a lot of dust."

"All right, all right. But if you saw my house, you would change your mind."

"I wouldn't brag about it being you…"

"Sometimes I hate you, Sasuke."

"Yeah, yeah, now go cleaning." Right.

"Suddenly you're a cleaning lady, right Naruto?"

"Shut up and help me!"

"Fine, but it’s just because I’m bored. Not because of what you said before." Kurama wiped all the dust with his tail. Finally, he is useful. I wiped the floor and that's all I could do. Sasuke was disappointed in me when he found me lying on the sofa.

"Naruto, wake up. Now let's come up with the food."

"Did you invite Choji?"

"Yeah, because of Shikamaru. It would be weird if I invited Shikamaru, Ino, but not him."

"So we're lost. Choji will eat it all… ahh." I yawned.

"10 pizzas are enough, aren’t they?"

"Yeah, for Choji."

"What?" I'm surprised he's surprised.

"But what about others?" I asked.

"Ehh… 14 pizzas. We'll play games anyway."

"You mean on PlayStation? Great, I'll play with Hinata GTA!"

"No you idiot. Party games."

"What??"

"Something like Spin the bottle, Truth or Dare, Would you rather, Never have I ever… You know what I mean."

"I see. You are so boring."

"Agreed."

"Hey! It's a game for everyone!"

"Oh, I took Pervy Sage’s book. He also has some types of games there."

"Give it to me!" said Sasuke.

"Here!"

"7 minutes in heaven, Smash or slap, kiss or slap… Naruto, that’s perverse!"

"Really? I didn’t know…"

"Ahh, we will only use it if others agree. I don't want to ruin it with this."

"All right, or we can play Spin the Kurama!" I was pretty proud of my idea.

"No f*cking way!"

"You‘re really an idiot."

"Uhh, you two are no fun-ttebayo!" I said irritated. After much thought, I was tired and did not want to return home…

"Sasuke, can I sleep here?" I asked.

"Sure, mom is gone already."

"Thanks…"

"But go for a walk with that pet. I don’t to clean it up after it." Kurama was angry.

"You brat, I-!"

"Let’s go, Kurama…" I grabbed Kurama and went out with him.

"Why are you listening?"

"Because it would be me who would have to clean it up after you."

"Tss! You two have no respect for me!"

"And you have no respect for us."

"Right." After the walk, I fell asleep with Kurama in my arms. I squeezed him like a stuffed animal.