Chapter 8: Killer Bee captured

Madara’s POV

"Uhhh!" Another one.

"What’s your name?" I asked.

"Why should I tell you?" Damn master of that pet.

"Tell him, or something bad can happen to your pet," said Obito. Great.

"Tss, it’s Utakata. Don’t hurt Saiken!"

"We’ll see." He frowned at us.

"You should be more respectful, do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Yeah, some bastard who took Saiken from me!"

"You won’t talk to me like this! You should learn from Fuu there. She is quiet since we have taken her Chomei."

"Chomei? They did it to you too??" asked Utakata. Fuu nodded. Heh.

"Tss, you won’t get out of this! and what do you want to do with Saiken?!" He was angry. Heh.

"I’ll see. In the meantime, I'll leave him locked in a cage." He smirked.

"But in one special cage. I know about your pets abilities. Hagoromo is not the only genius here. Or was." I smirked. He grinned at me.

"You won’t get all of them!" He figured out that I know everything. Smart boy.

"We’ll see about that. Just 7 left. This is not a big number."

"You won’t get the strongest of them!"

"Hah, you mean that fox? Kurama, right? That stupid animal is nothing compared to me. Now shut up!" Obito taped his mouth. Finally. I was getting a headache. I left him there with Fuu. She’s at least quiet. Seven. Seven left.

"Obito, did you find another one?"

"Yes. My patrol has already arrested him."

"Who?"

"Gyuki. Apparently this master was the simplest. He immediately gave up and surrendered to us when we occupied him."

"Really? That’s weird."

"I think he was just scared. Good for him."

"All right, I believe you."

Gaara’s POV

When I returned from my mission, Shukaku was even weirder. Unfortunately, my mission was to arrest one of us. Fortunately, I didn't have to hurt him. He surrendered to us voluntarily. But I don't feel good about it.

"Seven, Six, and now Eight!"

"Shukaku, please tell me what do you mean. I’m hopeless…"

"My comrades. Chomei, Gyuki and Saiken. They are in danger!" Huh? He finally talks!

"What happened?"

"They captured them. My comrades." I see. He talks about my last mission.

"Shukaku, let’s go!" I said. I knew where we had placed the last master. We separated him from the others. His behavior was strange. I have to find him! There were cameras everywhere. Fortunately, secret ventilation from us will lead me to him. Everyone was gone. So at least my unit. I had to watch out for the guard, but I finally got there. I was going through ventilation. But I found a lot of other ways in it. But…

"Shukaku!" I whispered.

"Eeeh! Yesss!" He used his sensoring power. It gave him a chance to see through everything for a while. But only for ten seconds.

"I found him! But only the master!!" Of course. Gyuki is somewhere else. Shukaku led me straight to him. I opened the ventilation and jumped down.

"Heey! What are you doing here?! Bakayaro! Konoyaro!" He’s… really weird.

"Hello, I’m Gaara."

"I know, you are the one who arrested me. What do you want?" He was serious.

"Don’t worry, I’m one of you." Shukaku jumped from my bag.

"He’s right! Eeeh!"

"Eeeh?" He wrote it to his blog.

"All right, one of us, what do you want?"

"I’m Gaara. This is Shukaku. I know something wrong is happening and I want to stop it. I wanted to ask you to help me!"

"No, I won’t help you."

"W-why?! It’s important!"

"I already have other things to do…"

"What things? You are arrested!"

"I have to come up with my new song for my next concert, and explore it here a bit too. I didn't just shut myself up. I already have my plans."

"I see… But my friend Naruto is in danger. I wanted to take you with me and…"

"They would find out. And I don’t care about your friend. I just want to find Gyuki and go back. My bro has to be so mad right now! Aay!"

"I-I see… Well, I tried, Shukaku, let’s go back…"

"Huh? What about the plan to save Gyuki, eeh?"

"This master will handle it. He’s experienced." I looked at him.

"What’s your name?"

"Killer Bee, eeh!!"

"Killer Bee, here is the map. The map of the FBI. They can't find out you got it from me, so please keep it a secret. Mainly find Gyuki. I don't know where he is now, but I wanted to help you at least a little. Now I have to go home and warn Naruto."

"Thanks, man." I smirked.

"I hope that one day we’ll all be good friends." Killer Bee smirked.

"Oh yeah!" He had his thumb up. I smiled… Then I left. I must not leave suspicion. Shukaku could be in danger.