Chapter 3: The Last day at school

Today was Friday, so they only had one hour with Kakashi, who was about to give them a certificate.

"All right, are we all?"

"No!! Kakashi-sensei!!"

"Naruto again? You are later than me, you know?"

"I’m sorry…"

"Ahh, sit down… Since I'm too lazy to walk around the class here, you'll be nice to come to me. Do you understand, Shikamaru?"

"Uhh what a drag…"

"Naruto, you are first."

"Yess!!"

"So… ahh… You only have one C, otherwise you only have a D, but you probably passed, so congratulations and I'm looking forward to seeing you again after the holidays. I hope you will have more motivation to learn." Kakashi smiled.

"Thanks, Kakashi-sensei!!"

"Sure, sure, Sasuke, you are next!" Sasuke had the same A as did Sakura… Hinata, Mieko and Shino too. Sai had two B. TenTen and Shikamaru too. Ino had the same B and one C. Kiba had two B and one D, otherwise he had same C. Choji too.

"Well, I was most surprised by Naruto and Shikamaru. At the beginning of the year, you were both on failure, what is your motivation? I'm just asking for others to help them a little…"

"W-what a drag…" Shikamaru was nervous.

"Ehh, do I have to tell them?" Naruto too.

"If you want to help your class, then yes."

"Ehmm… it’s because…" Shikamaru started.

"Shikamaru, it’s because of Temari, right?!" yelled Ino.

"Not so loud, Ino!" Ino smiled.

"Temari, huh? That sassy girl at the Olympiad… I wouldn’t say that about Shikamaru…" thought Kakashi.

"So Naruto, is your answer the same as Shikamaru’s? Is it because of a girl?"

"Ehh…" Naruto looked at Hinata. She was blushing.

"Yeah, yeah, you could say that-ttebayo!"

"So confident. All right, be like Naruto and Shikamaru and find a girlfriend or boyfriend, that’s my advice for you!"

"Oi Sensei… you didn’t come up with your own advice so you used the two of them and you are single so who do you think you are for telling us this?!" asked irritated Sakura…

"She knows…" thought Kakashi.

"Hahah, Sakura! You are just angry because you are still single!"

"Shut up, Ino! I could say the same about you!"

"Forehead Girl!!"

"Ino Pig!!" Then they laughed. Kakashi was confused.

"You, you can leave. You are dismissed."

"Yeey!" Ino and Sakura were happy.

"Uhh, Sakura, wait!" said Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke-kun?"

"Will you come to my party this weekend? Well, I don’t like the idea anyway so you don’t have to come…" Sasuke wanted to leave.

"Where are you going, Sasuke-kun? I wasn’t about to say no. Actually, I am happy that you asked me!" Sakura blushed.

"Oh, really?" Sakura nodded.

"All right, don’t be late!" said coldly Sasuke and left.

"What was that?! I thought he’ll be happy!" said annoyed Sakura.