Chapter 10: Hero

Naruto’s POV

We are finally in Tokyo thanks to A's speed. It didn't take long for us to get to the FBI.But as I stood in front of headquarters, I noticed a large pool of blood. What happened here?!

"Naruto, it doesn’t matter. We have to go!" said Killer Bee. He’s right, we can’t lose time. But everything was closed. We couldn't get there. There was a crack in only one window. Bloody crack. Someone had to jump out the window. I hope that he or she is all right. I quickly climbed inside. I had to help Bee. There was no one inside, but I heard voices.

"Boss, the intruder escaped us. We didn't expect him to jump out the window and kill himself that way."

"I see…" Madara’s voice!!

"Nothing else could be expected from Hinata Hyuuga. She was very helpful, but she forbade everything. But she probably died anyway, so there's nothing to worry about…" H-Hinata? What happened?! What happened to Hinata?! There’s no way she’s dead-ttebayo!! I heard footsteps as they walked away.

"That damn Hinata. She took the annoying pets with herself…" She saved Kurama…

"Naruto…" Killer Bee whispered. I quickly pulled out the player that gave us A. I set it up so that everyone could hear it. Now all they have to do is listen…

"Although it was Hinata who came here to spy. Anyway, no one will know the truth when she's dead…" I clenched my fists. Killer Bee touched my shoulder.

"That’ll be okay, bro!" he said. I hope he’s right.

"No one will know that I have a secret place where I kill all the rebels. Even abroad. And that I kidnap useful people. No one will figure it out. Only the stupid Obito knows that. But he would never betray me. Not until I have Rin up my sleeve. But no... Actually, I don’t. Hahah." He laughed. Great! This is our chance!! Sasuke, I hope Obito hears this right now!

"The idea that he really believed me is ridiculous. Rin was dead and will remain dead. That idiot will never see her again…" I heard his footsteps. Probably coming here because the fuses are blown. They are destroyed. It must have been Hinata. I’m so proud of her… But Madara was approaching now.

"It’s you guys!" He was angry.

"Look Madara, this player will now tell everyone the truth." He had already told them the truth, but I had to lure him out.

"You bastard, you have no chance against me!!"

"Naruto, go!" Killer Bee smiled. I smirked. I jumped out the window with the recorder. Bee stayed there with confused guards.

"Is boss good or bad?"

"I don’t know…" It went exactly according to plan. Madara chased me. He jumped out the window right after me and followed me.

"You bastard! If I kill you, no one will know the truth!" He aimed his gun at me. And he shot me with great precision. It was impossible to avoid the bullet. I protected myself with my hands so that the bullet would not hit my internal organs. I got hit in the forearm. Good.

"Tss. I won’t miss this time-!" But I suddenly appeared behind him.

"That speed-! You are just like your damn father!" I smirked. I quickly snatched the gun from his hand and shot him in the stomach. To the place where the liver is. Madara suddenly began to vomit blood.

"You bastard! You didn't do this…" He began to vomit much more blood. I took his handcuffs from him and handcuffed his hands. Then I called the ambulance with his phone. Suddenly, Bee and all the guards came up to me.

"So it’s true. Madara-sama lied to us…" They were dissapointed. They must have been looking up at him.

"I’m sorry," I said.

"You don’t have to say sorry!! You saved us and all of Japan!! If other countries found out that we were brutally killing rebels and refugees from their countries here, it could start a war and a lot of life would be wasted again, as in World War II…" said Madara’s assistent. I blushed.

"It’s not a big deal, really!" I nervously laughed.

"Naruto, you are their hero, eey! You did something your father couldn't do. But unlike him, you had friends who helped you with everything. Minato was alone, oh yeah!" We did a brofist. An ambulance arrived shortly. They took Madara. I will testify against him so he will remain in prison. But at least I'll get rid of him for a while. Most of the people began to clap.

"Naruto… Is that you, Naruto?" asked Gaara. He was gone and now he’s shocked.

"Yes, it’s me, Gaara."

"What happened here? And where is Hinata?" Naruto was sad.

"Hinata is probably in a hospital. I hope she’ll be all right."

"I see… I’m sorry, Naruto. I failed to protect her…"

"It’s not your fault, Gaara! You are not her babysitter! Besides, this is something Hinata decided herself. I’m so proud of her. She risked her life for some beasts she doesn’t even know…" Naruto smiled.

"Yes. She’s really selfless," said Gaara. Suddenly, all the beasts ran to me.

"Are you Naruto, Kurama’s master?" asked Matatabi.

"Oh, it’s you, guys! I have to save your masters too! And Sasuke!" said Naruto. They were happy.

"I can’t belive I miss Bee’s terrible rap," said Gyuki. They all missed their masters.