Season 3: Be All Right

… 3 years later

"We're tracking one of the perpetrators. He can't be far!" Hinata set up her walkie-talkie.

"... Toneri-san, did you caught him? ..."

"... No, but I see him. It will take you ten minutes to get here. He had just stopped in a hiding place..."

"... I see, thank you..."

"... That’s our teamwork, right? ..." Toneri smirked. Hinata was twenty years old now. And she was just graduating. At graduation, they were always divided into teams of two people. And Hinata was with Toneri.

"... Hinata-san, are you here yet? ..." Toneri asked.

"... I'm in a higher position right now. It is best to shoot the perpetrator in the leg so that he cannot escape us! ..."

"... Good thinking. This occurred to me too. I will guard him and pass on information..."

"... Understood! ..." Hinata focused on one place. A small garage where the perpetrator was located. She was aiming for his leg. But she must have had a lot of patience. She was far away and could not afford to miss.

"... Here! ..." She shot him. But the perpetrator avoided the attack. Toneri wanted to catch him. He was quick and immediately jumped after him, but the perpetrator stopped him.

"Toneri, Hinata, you passed. If I weren't your examiner, I certainly couldn't escape you. Great work you two. You are the best team in the whole military school."

"Hah? Really?" Hinata was happy. She'll be able to sneak into the FBI by now.

"Good work, Hinata-san, we couldn't do it without you." Toneri smirked.

"What are you saying? I was only able to do that thanks to you." Hinata smiled.

"When we did that well, could I invite you somewhere?"

"Huh? I don’t know…" Hinata was nervous.

"For lunch. I know a good restaurant here. You will like it there…"

"But I have a boyfriend…"

"Didn’t you break up?"

"Huh? Oh, you are right… I almost forgot." Hinata smiled. She wanted to hide the fact that she’s still not over it.

"So that's not a problem, is it? One date…" Hinata looked at him.

"No… it’s not. I'd love to go with you." Hinata smiled. She was really hungry and one date wouldn't kill her. She will remain faithful to Naruto anyway. Toneri smirked.

With Naruto

"Next, Uzumaki Naruto! Come here!" said Tsunade. She was handing out her graduation certificate to Naruto's class.

"Thanks, Tsunade no Baachan!" Naruto was more mature now. But he does not intend to change those nicknames.

"Tss, just take it!" Naruto took it and left. Everyone else already had their certificates. Naruto was avereage. Which is great because he studied school  without Hinata.

Shino, TenTen, Ino, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru reached the top. They were so-called class nerds. But Naruto was proud of them and he was proud of those who were on average with him. Kiba and Choji.

Yes, Ino got to the top. Breaking up with Sai gave her the motivation to learn more. She got A after A. Sakura is proud of her. But she wished Hinata was here with them now. But Hinata just won't come back. Now, after graduation, she has a secret mission with Neji. Even Naruto can't find out...

The closing speech belonged to Naruto. He turned out to be good at speeches.

"Naruto, start," said Tsunade.

"Dear Kakashi-sensei, dear class, I just want to say that it has been my pleasure to spend so many years with you. It was hard and I didn't see some of you then, but we almost all met here anyway. I want to thank you all for your cooperation and Kakashi-sensei for his late arrivals. Thanks to that, my absence decreased!" Kakashi stroked his head And everyone laughed.

"That idiot. He has just admitted it," thought Sasuke.

"But enough of school. I only have bad memories of Professor Orochimaru, but I will eventually miss him as well."

"Naruto-kun, I’ll miss you too." Orochimaru licked.

"We also met our loves at this school. Shikamaru, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Ino, and me. Although I can't tell the girl right now… One of my classmates even got engaged. I haven't congratulated him yet… Congratulations, Kiba and Tamaki!"

"Tamaki is not here, idiot!" Kiba blushed. It was an embarassing theme for him. Sai took Ino's hand.

"Huh?" Ino was surprised.

"I think it's time for me to finally tell you, Ino. Ino, I love you."

"Haah?!" Ino blushed.

"You are blushing, did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all! Just all of a sudden! How did you come up with that?!"

"Naruto-kun helped me a lot. And now I've finally got the courage to tell you. I'm sorry you had to wait that long, really…" Ino hugged him.

"Finally, finally! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this? How many nights did I cry?" Ino cried. She was moved.

"I-I’m sorry. I was completely emotionless, but you changed me, Ino. Your feelings for me changed me." Ino smiled at him and Sai kissed her.

"Hey you two!! I have a speech here-ttebayo!!" Everyone looked at them.

"Naruto! You brought all your attention to us!!" yelled Ino.

"Oh, sorry. So I think that’s all. I thank all teachers for those four years. It was fun, really, dattebayo!" said Naruto and dropped the mic. It made a squeaky noise.

"Naruto, next time put the microphone down normally!!" yelled at him Tsunade. Naruto smirked.

"Let’s go celebrate, everyone!!" Naruto was happy. He would even forget what was going to happen now…