Chapter 6: Finding a babysitter

Naruto's POV

… Sasuke woke me in the morning.

"Naruto, wake up!"

"S-Sasuke? What time is it?" I yawned.

"6 am, get up!"

"6 am?! Are you kidding?"

"No, why are you so surprised?"

"Because normal person sleeps till 12 am…" I said and went back to sleep.

"Well, that’s not my case. Wake up or I’ll write some interesting things about you to Hinata."

"I’m up, I’m up! Wait… since when do you have her number?"

"Since never, but you are up. My plan worked."

"You damn liar…"

"Well, I’m smart unlike someone." Tss. I helped Sasuke get everything ready. Eventually, he invited the whole class. But most refused. Mieko doesn't want to see me, neither does Kiba. Shino is not interested. Well, at least more for us. Now I'm going to write with Hinata for a while…

Neji’s POV

Hinata-sama is giggling for a while. I wonder why. But I'm glad she's happy. I don't want to go to the party at all, but the idea of Naruto with Hinata-sama makes me want to go.

"Hinata-sama, it’s 6 pm, are you ready?"

"Oh, I am!" I entered her room. She was wearing a purple blouse and purple shorts. That's not her style at all. She also took a bigger bag. It’s sleepover, I forgot. Or I wanted to forget. She got out of the bed.

 She got out of the bed

"Wait, Neji-nii-san. I know Hanabi is old enough, but I’m still worried about her."

"Don't worry, one of my friends will take care of her."

"R-really?!"

"Yes, he agreed. Actually, he was pretty excited about it…"

Flashback

Uhh, what should I do with Hanabi? I have to watch out for Hinata-sama. I need to find someone to take care of Hanabi. It's not just for a few hours, so…

But who? I don't have that many friends. Or rather I don't want to have. Everyone is then very intrusive. Gaara is too far away and younger than me. Plus, he has a hard work, so I don't want to bother him. Now someone else has occurred to me, but I'm afraid of it… I still had to call him.

"Oi Lee."

"Neji called me?! Am I dreaming?!!"

"No, I thought I wouldn't use your number in my life, but right now I need your help."

"Neji needs my help?!! I have to tell it to Guy-sensei!! He’ll be so proud!!" So, so loud

"Yes, uhh…"

"I’m so, so moved, Neji…!" He was crying.

"Well, so will you help me?"

"Of course! Count on me, Neji!!"

"You don’t even know with what I need help…"

"It doesn’t matter!! I can handle anything with dedication and hard work!!"

"Uhh, all right, it’s about babysitting my cousin. She’s 11 and I’m going with Hinata-sama to some party."

"Party?! And I’m not invited?!!"

"Well, it’s Hinata-sama’s class, so don’t be sad. You can make your own party with Hanabi if you want…" It hurts to say it, but I have to convince him somehow.

"Ohh!! Of course!! Hanabi-san will never forget this party in her life!!"

"She’s a kid, so don’t scare her with this."

"Of course!! Guy-sensei and I often visit the home of abandoned children!! I know how to take care of them!" Lee is really nice. Well, Guy-sensei too.

"Thank you, Lee."

"Ohh!! Neji has already thanked me twice!! Guy-sensei will be so proud-!" I hung up. His roaring ears hurt already. But he called me again.

"Wait, Neji-!!"

"Y-yes?"

"I probably lost the signal and you dropped out for a while! When should I come?"

"6 pm. And do you know my address?"

"Guy-sensei told me!!" Isn't this personal?! Well, it doesn't matter now…

"I count on you, Lee." I smirked.

"Just leave it to me!" I know he just smiled. Then I really hung up…

End of flashbback

...

I'm sorry the new chapter is coming out so late. I was gone and I didn't have much time. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 💕