Chapter 11: New grade

"Ahhh!! No, no, no, no-ttebayo!! I don’t want to return!!" Naruto woke up knowing it was time to go back to school.

"Don’t make a drama queen, Naruto! Just go back!" Kurama was still sleeping and Naruto woke him up.

"Tss, you damn pet! You don’t have to go to school, so you have no right to lecture me!"

"At least I’m not scared of my weird professor."

"He’s scary!! And I passed only because of Hinata! What will I do?!"

"Tss, stop complaining and learn. I know you have a motivation."

"You bet!" Naruto looked at the picture of Hinata. When they were still together.

"Hinata, I’ll get you back! Don’t worry!" Naruto wanted to kiss the picture.

"You are so disgusting. I wish she’d be here right now…" Kurama was disgusted. Naruto grinned at him with embarassment. But when he saw the time, he knew there was no time to waste. He prepared and left with a smile on his face. It's not worth being sad, even if he has a reason. Going back to school is reason enough to be depressed.

He hurried as he stopped on a ramen by Teuchi. Teuchi was sad that Naruto would no longer help him. But Naruto promised to help him over the weekend. Teuchi appreciated it and gave him free ramen. There was no one in front of the school. Everyone was already in the classroom.

"Damnit! I don't even know who I'll be in class with!" He kept looking for 10th grade doors. After a while he found them, but they were on the second floor. He was lucky that their class teacher was again Kakashi, who had not yet arrived at school.

"Pervy Sage recently published a new edition of Icha-Icha Tactics. I bet he read it all night," thought Naruto. Although Kakashi was not in the class, he found both Sasuke and Sakura there. Also Shino, Kiba and Sai. TenTen and Ino were not in class. They were probably in a different class.

"Yo idiot! Long time no see!" Sasuke smirked. He was sitting in a desk with Sakura.

"Sasuke!" Naruto smiled. He hadn't seen him in a long time. Plus, he's his only friend in the class.

"Oi Naruto, don’t forget about me!" said Kiba. He smirked.

"K-Kiba? I thought that you are still angry with me!"

"That’s in the past. Now I have a girlfriend, so I have no resentment towards you."

"No way! Someone likes someone so horrible like you, Kiba!"

"You bastard! I’m the best between the best! And my girlfriend is amazing…" Kiba blushed.

"Do you mean that crazy cat girl, Kiba?" asked Shino.

"Oi Shibo!"

"Shino…"

"Hahah, sorry… I haven't seen you all summer."

"This is no excuse. You forgot the name of your best friend. You should be ashamed." Shino was depressed.

"I almost guessed well!" … Naruto was a little jealous of Kiba. Now it's him who has a girlfriend. Naruto sat down next to Sai. Fortunately, Mieko was no longer in the class, but Naruto still didn't want to sit alone.

"You should ask." Sai smiled.

"Fine, can I sit here?"

"Yes, you can."

"Thanks…" Naruto was annoyed. Why did I sit next to him? That’s what he thought.

"Sai, what about Ino?" Naruto teased him. Sai was sad.

"Well, I lost my inspiration." He fake smiled.

"Your smile is fake. Sai, don’t worry, I’ll help you to get her back!"

"Why? I never said I love her. She was just my inspiration…" He smiled, but Naruto smirked.

"And who said you love her?" Naruto got him.

"Haah?" Sai was surprised.

"After all, he is not emotionless. Good work, Ino!" thought Naruto. Sai was intended now, so Naruto turned to Sasuke.

"Sasuke, we should talk."

"Huh? Yeah, we should. But after school."

"Why?" Sasuke looked down. Naruto too. Sasuke held Sakura's hand. Naruto was annoyed.

"Ehh, not you too. Sasuke…" And now he was depressed. He put his head on the desk.

"Naruto, don’t be sad. I met Hinata in Tokyo," said Sakura.

"Really??" She nodded.

"She misses you. That’s sure thing. She would really like to be here with you. So don’t worry. It’ll be fine." Sakura smiled.

"Thanks, Sakura-chan!! I’d rather kiss you, dattebayo!!" Sasuke gave him a death glare.

"Over my dead body!"

"Geez, just kidding, Sasuke. You are no fun."

"Tss, you are still the same loser."

"And you are still the same emo." Both laughed. After a while, Kakashi came.

"Hello everyone!"

"You are late again…" said annoyed Sakura.

"Hahah, well, Jiraiya-san published a new book, so I had to read it all night…"

"No way! He admitted it!" Naruto thought.

"Anyway, there are fewer of you here. A few of you went to another class, but it is possible that you will meet them again next year. Now let's take a look at your attendance…

...

This is the end of the second season. I hope you liked it. And you probably already know what awaits you now... 😌😌 Now I'm taking a break to have time to write. About 2-3 days. Have a nice day!