Chapter 8: Escape

Hinata’s POV

I heard the footsteps of the guards. I have to do it fast. I just found all the beasts!

"Are you all right?!"

"Are you going to save us?" everyone asked.

"Of course, that’s why I’m here! But… there is just few of you."

"Shukaku is in safety. And Kurama… he vanished a second ago…" said Gyuki.

"Huh?! Vanished?!"

"That’s his ability, he can teleport, Shukaku can see through everything for a few seconds, Matatabi has night vision and a great sense of smell, it also has sharp claws like knives. Isobu He can grow for the whole day. It serves well as a ship. Son Goku can spit fire, Kokuo is incredibly fast, but only for a few minutes. Saiken can breathe underwater and pass this power on to his master. Chomei, on the other hand, can fly and can pass this power on to his master. And I have acidic abilities. I can dissolve everything I want. Just not this cage. I still don't understand how Kurama could have escaped," said Gyuki.

"I see. I'll get you out of here now." Neji-nii-san dictated to me the code Gaara had told him from Killer Bee.

"I have it!"

"... Good, now escape! But before that…" said Neji-nii-san…

Naruto’s POV

"You can go!" said Obito. Huh? But it was just two hours! And Sasuke is still in a bad state!

"Sasuke?" I looked at him.

"You Usura tonkachi, don’t worry about me." He smirked. All right, I’ll definitely escape this time!! I ran after the others, but Sasuke held his hand and walked slowly. Looks like he got a serious infection in his wound. Because from an ordinary bullet, it wouldn't be so bad.

"Naruto!" Killer Bee called me. He noticed that I was not paying attention.

"Umm!" I nodded. As soon as I heard the shot, I ran after Killer Bee. Now we have a chance when Obito is busy. We ran fast. We couldn't waste time-ttebayo! We were already approaching the fence, but suddenly one of the rebels appeared. Oh no. He can‘t shoot or we'll be exposed! Surprisingly, he did not have a gun but a knife. Really big knife. Suddenly he licked it. Why does he remind me of professor Orochimaru?

"Yo Bakayarou Konoyarou! Let us go!"

"No way!! I have to taste some blood!! For Jashin-sama!!" Where have I heard this before? It does not matter. I just have to get rid of him. I looked at Killer Bee and he nodded. Then I ran fast against the fool. I wanted to get behind him and take his breath away. But he expected my attack and avoided me. He’s not normal. Who is he?

"This might apply to that fool Deidara, but not to me!! Hidan-sama will kill you very slowly!" Hidan! Sasuke mentioned him! But everyone from Akatsuki is said to have disintegrated. What is he doing here? Killer Bee didn't expect anything and went to surprise him when he was busy.

But Hidan was still moving around with a knife. We can't stop him like this. I have to find his weakness. Yes! His head is completely vulnerable! But someone has to sacrifice…

"Naruto, go!" Killer Bee recognized that I had a plan and deliberately cut himself. Hidan licked his blood. He’s more disgusting than professor Orochimaru. No kidding! I took the chance. I jumped on the roof of a ruin. It was tall, but no problem for me. Then I just jumped on Hidan's neck.

"We will win-ttebayo!!" I yelled. His neck crunched a little, but luckily I didn't break his neck. Immediately after, he fell unconscious.

"Yo almost killed him, Bakayarou Konoyarou!"

"Don't worry, he has strong bones," I denied. Suddenly we saw a fence. Killer Bee wasn't very good at climbing, so I grabbed his hand. The only problem was that we were receiving electric shocks during that. It's similar to getting a direct hit from Pikachu. Heh. But who would I be not to survive!

About halfway through, I flipped Killer Bee to the other side. On the other side, he gave me a thumbs up. But his hair!! Hahah!! I won't get that picture out of my head anymore!! But he laughed too. Damnit! It probably affected my hair too.

In the three-quarters, I swung to the other side. I fell to the ground. On tiptoe. Looks like Sasuke took care of Obito. Great! Killer Bee and I were still running for about five miles before we saw his brother's car. His brother went to meet us.

"Brrooo!!" Killer Bee yelled.

"Shut up! You're two days late!" Did Killer Bee really expect all this? It's unbelievable.

"And who are you?" asked his brother.

"Uzumaki Naruto."

"I see. I’m A. Bee’s brother."

"Nice to meet you, really. You saved us!" I smiled.

"Thank Killer Bee, it was his plan. Although it was not flawless."

"Bro…" Killer Bee was sad.

"Stop complaining, Bee! Let’s go!" said A. We got in the car with him. I didn't even fasten my seat belts and he already started the car. And… what the hell is the speed?!

"Oi, aren't you going too fast?!" I had to stick to the seat.

"Not in this situation."

"What about the police?!" I asked.

"I'm the mayor of Kumogakure!" That’s not the point… He drove over 200 kilometers per hour. He‘s really crazy! I'll be glad to see the end…