Chapter 4: First day at the FBI

Hinata’s POV

Today is an important day. I have to sneak into the FBI and free Naruto-kun. I will receive information from Neji-nii-san through my walkie-talkie. I will also always have a hidden camera on my clothes so that Neji-nii-san can give me information. I picked up my purple agent suit and set off. I also took a purse and a cell phone. But that was a possible mistake. I got to the main gate. There were guards.

"Your name?"

"Hinata Hyuuga."

"Hyuuga? All right, you can go in." That was fast. Is everyone waiting for me here? I came to an office for an interview.

"Hinata Hyuuga, it’s nice to meet you. We already called yesterday."

"You remember me?"

"Of course, your name is well known here. Let's go to the interview, what do you say?"

"Of course-!" Suddenly my cell phone rang. Toneri-san called me. But I turned down the call.

"Your phone should be off for the next time."

"Of course…" That’s embarassing.

"Do you have your CV? I'd like to look at it."

"Here." I handed him my curriculum vitae.

"You studied elementary school in Konoha. As well as high school... But then you changed schools. That explains why you're so young. Can I see you undercover agent's certificate? It's important. You know why."

"I nodded. I couldn't find it for a while, but then fortunately I found it.

"I found it!"

"Great…" He looked at it.

"Looks like it's real. Good. I have no problem with that, but one of our employees will teach you." He picked up the phone.

"Gaara, can i ask you a favor? We have a new employee here…" He smiled at me.

"Gaara agreed. We just have to wait for him." Gaara-san. He has worked for the FBI since he was 14 years old. He was much younger than me. He must have exceptional abilities. On the other hand, I'm lucky. I'm at an advantage.

"I’m here as you wanted, Haru."

"Great, Hinata will be your assistant from now on. I hope you have nothing against it."

"Not at all."

"Hinata, Gaara will show it to you here. You will join his unit later. That's where the secret agent is missing."

"All right," I said.

"Let’s go…" said Gaara-san. He told me everything along the way. That all the masters were separated from their pets and are in a secluded place. Somewhere not far from Tokyo. But I don't know the exact location. But he doesn't know anything more about it, which I don't mind. On the contrary, that's enough for me. Along the way we met a couple of his colleagues.

"Gaara, who’s that beauty with you?" So, so disgusting. But I have to endure it.

"She’s my assistent so hands off."

"You are no fun, Gaara."

"Maybe."

"Thank you, Gaara-san," I said.

"Please call me Gaara. Naruto is my good friend. I've heard a lot about you. About you and your father. I admire you."

"Really? I didn't know..." I smiled. Naruto-kun has a lot of friends. Gaara brought me to his unit. After the introduction, we set off on a mission immediately. This will be a tough day… But then I'll have a chance to search it here.