Chapter 17: Wedding

Naruto stood in front of
the window. He enjoyed the view of all the guests. He was wearing a traditional wedding kimono and now he was just waiting for Hinata.

"Naruto-kun…" He looked at her and blushed.

"Y-you are really beautiful, Hinata."

"You are handsome too!" She smiled and Naruto smirked. Hinata came to him and grabbed his hand.

"I’m so nervous…" she said.

"Don’t sorry, everything will be fine-ttebayo!" Naruto smiled and Hinata blushed. Later, Neji and Hanabi came to see them.

"Nee-sama, you are so beautiful!!" Hanabi was happy. She held a photo of their mother and father in her hand. Neji kept frowning at Naruto.

"Neji… you know… I…"

"Just make her happy," said Neji.

"Neji-nii-san!" Hinata was happy.

"Although I don't agree with this, I want Hinata-sama to be happy. Even if it was with you." Neji smirked.

"Neji!" Naruto was happy about it as well.

"You should go… Others are waiting…" Naruto looked at Hinata.

"Let’s go." Hinata nodded. Then they went to the altar together.

"Mother, father, I'm getting married..." thought Hinata. A tear appeared in her eye.

"Hinata-sama…" Neji cried a little.

"Neji-nii, it’s Nee-sama’s wedding! You should smile!" said Hanabi.

"Hanabi, I never smile."

"Oh, that’s right." She nervously laughed. She had never seen Neji smile before.

... And at the altar, Hinata and Naruto said yes to each other. Everyone congratulated them and the real celebration began!

"Weeehhh!! Let's get started here!!! Oh yeah!!" yelled Killer Bee.

"Bro, don’t do it!" said A. But Bee didn’t listen to him. He went on the stage and played speakers.

"Eey, eey, it’s your wedding Naruto, so I wish yo the best. Your wife is beautiful and that’s all yo need. Take care of her and your future kids! Oh yeah…!" Killer Bee raped. Naruto face-palmed.

"That idiot…" But Hinata clapped.

"That was really awesome! Someone sang to us at our wedding!" Hinata was very optimistic.

"You are right, it’s nice of him." The others also congratulated them on their marriage. Even Sakura and Sasuke.

"Hinata, I wish you the best in your marriage. You look wonderful!"

"You too, Sakura-chan!" Hinata looked at her. Sakura had a significantly larger belly. She is clearly pregnant.

"Thank you! Sarada will be born in four months." Sakura smiled.

"You already named her?" Sakura nodded.

"Sasuke-kun and I chose that name. It is also an honor for Itachi. He did a lot for Sasuke-kun." Sakura blushed.

"That’s really great!"

"We recently found out that Izumi is pregnant again. There will be a lot of kids running here!" Sakura giggled.

"You are right!" Hinata looked at Izumi. She was eating a wedding cake.

"Izumi, I think you've had enough," said Itachi.

"No way, darling! This is still not enough!" Itachi nervously laughed.

"Dad, we are bored."

"Inosuke, it’s your uncle’s wedding. Don't be rude."

"Inosuke is right! This is not fun!" said junior Sasuke.

"Ahh, what will I do with the third child..." thought Itachi.

"... Naruto, do you remember me?" asked Shino.

"Hmm, let me think. Annoying voice… covered face… you must be…"

"So?"

"I don’t know."

"It’s Shino! You should remeber your classmate’s name!" said Shino.

"Don’t worry, Naruto. Shino is just upset that in his college everyone calls him Shibo. And he was so happy to get rid of Professor Orochimaru," said Kiba.

"I see, and Kiba. Do you plan to have kids?"

"Kids? No… Now I want to have fun with Tamaki and go on vacation."

"We are still in the college, ya know."

"Yeah, unfortunately I know." Kiba frowned. Hinata had fun with Tamaki, Sakura, Ino, TenTen and other girls.

"I’m alone…" said Naruto.

"Narutooo!!!" yelled a familiar voice.

"Iruka-sensei?!!"

"Make Hinata happy!! Do you understand?!!"

"Hai, hai, you are so loud."

"Yo Tenzo!" said Kakashi.

"I know we were classmates, Kakashi, but do you still have to call me that?" said Yamato.

"Tenzo, don't be so nervous. This is a wedding!" Kakashi handed him a glass of wine.

"You are right. This is a wedding."

"Congratulations, Naruto-kun. I hope you haven't forgotten me."

"No way! Professor Orochimaru!!"

"Even Shibo is here. I wouldn't expect that from him." Shino walked a little farther. He was still offended. Then we all lined up and Sai drew a picture for us.

"Babe, don’t forget to draw yourself too!!" yelled Ino.

"Don’t worry, Beautiful." Sai smiled. He drew them for an hour. Naruto had a hard time surviving it.

"It’s done!"

"Uff…" Naruto was relieved.

"Naruto, good luck," said Sasuke.

"Good luck too, Sasuke." They drank together.

"When you become the head of the FBI, I will definitely be your right hand man."

"I count on you-ttebayo!" Naruto smiled and Sasuke smirked. It was getting dark and it was time to say goodbye.

Although a few people still stayed there. Hinata and Naruto had a wedding dance together.

But also others danced. Especially Killer Bee, who started it there. When everyone was really leaving, Gaara and Shukaku came to see Naruto. Oh no…

"You damn raccoon, what are you doing here?!"

"I can ask the same thing, damn fox, eeh!!" But Naruto and Gaara ignored them.

"Naruto, I haven't congratulated you yet, so congratulations. I'll hold your place in the FBI. I'm sure you can handle it. And also make Hinata happy."

"Thank you, Gaara!" They did a brofist. Eventually, Gaara left as well. In the end, only Hinata and Naruto were left.

"So Hinata, I think it’s time…" Naruto blushed.

"It really is…" She blushed as well…