Chapter 6: Friends forever

Ino’s POV

Sakura is gone. We wrote to each other when I was sick. We didn't even have time to say goodbye. I'll probably see her the next grade. But... I wish her this.

Unlike me, she is doing well. I kind of envy her. Her and Hinata. They both have loving boys, and what do I have? Just a sipped pillow. Sai didn't call me once. I didn't expect that from him and I don't even want to wait. I won't wait for someone who doesn't love me.

*Ring* *Ring* Suddenly my phone rang. Hinata wrote me a message.

"Hi Ino-chan, I want to say something to you and TenTen-chan. I haven't had time to say that to Sakura-chan, but at least I want to tell you two. Could we go to you? You definitely need support now. That's why I want to see you…"

She’s so kind. But what does she want to tell us? I replied.

"Sure. I've cried enough and I've neglected you a lot. I am very sorry for that. I want to see you too."

She sent me a blushing smiley. That’s all Hinata. They arrived in an hour. Both TenTen and Hinata came.

"Girls!!" I yelled. I had to hug them.

"Ino-chan!"

"Ino!!" They smiled.

"Too bad Sakura isn't here, it could have been a women's party." I tried to smile. It was hard.

"Sakura is already operating somewhere for sure! We will enjoy it without her!" said TenTen.

"Sakura and operation? I wouldn‘t want to be that patient," I said. I'm sure Sakura sneezed somewhere now.

"Really?" asked TenTen.

"Just kidding! Sakura is great, but still has a lot to learn! She won't do surgery right away…" They nodded.

"So, Hinata, what was so important you wanted to tell us? Something about Naruto? I know! Big night awaits you and you want advice from us!" She blushed like a tomato. Heheh. Typical Hinata. But then she was sad.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"In fact, we broke up."

"Huh?!" TenTen was shocked as well. H-how?! They were so happy!

"That stupid Naruto! He did it, didn’t he?! He broke up with you!" I said seriously.

"N-no, it was me. I broke up with him…" Now I’m lost. Why would Hinata do that?? She loves him from the beginning!!

"W-why?" TenTen asked.

"And that's what I want to tell you…" She was nervous. It was recognizable. I’m scared. She sounds serious…

"I’m moving to Tokyo. I’m transferring to another high school." Hold on… I dropped the glass I was holding in my hand. TenTen was shocked as well.

"And TenTen-chan, Neji-nii-san is moving with me… I’m sorry…"

"I don’t care!! I care for you, Hinata!! I understand that you are moving… It’s for your dream, right?" Huh? Does she read her mind?

"How did you-?"

"I know that your dream is important to you… but Hinata. You don’t know anyone there! And you won’t be with Naruto! I’m just worried about you!"

"I’m going to live there with my grandma Hito. She’s very kind. She promised to take care of Hanabi." She smiled. I didn’t know she has a grandma. I’m such a bad friend…

"You have a grandma?" TenTen was surprised too. I guess Hinata didn’t told anyone.

"Well, it wasn’t important, so I didn’t mention it…"

"Hinata, when are you leaving?" I asked. How many more hours can we spend together?

"In two weeks." Two weeks?!! No way!! That’s too soon!!

"Hinata!" She looked at me.

"Just know that I will miss you. But you will write us, all right? We need to know that your safe!" I winked. There was great sorrow behind the wink.

"I will!" she said.

"Great! Now let’s go shopping! You will need new clothes to Tokyo!!" I said. She seemed scared. Well, that’s not my problem. She must look stylish! And as for Sai. I want to forget about him, at least for now. Hinata is more important now. I won't spend many days with her anymore. No need to talk about him now.