Chapter 3

•(Y/n) POV)•

"KOUHAAAA OPEN THE D*MN DOOR." Kouha on the other side of the door, "No can do my love, you have to stay in there so I can make sure that no one else but me can get to you." He says sweetly while beginning to walk away.

'URGHHH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!!!' I think while sliding down the door. I sit there for a couple of minutes before burst out crying hysterically. "WHY ME, WHY DID I GET KIDNAPPED BY THIS CREEP. AM I BEING PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON'T DESERVE THIS. I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG."

'...Well maybe except for the time I had stolen a golden necklace, BUT THAT IS NOT SUCH BIG DEAL I WAS LIKE 11, I SHOULDN'T BE PUNISHED LIKE THIS FOR SOMETHING SO LITTLE AS THAT' I cried.

[half an hour later]

•Kouha's POV•

I walk down the hallway towards my darling's room. I had gone to make her (f/f) specially for her. 'I really hope she like's it.'

I unlock the door and open it to see my love sleeping peacefully on the bed. 'She's so cute' I thought. I carefully place the tray of food on the nightstand careful not to wake her. I sit down on the bed and watch her sleep. I gently stroke her face and kiss her forehead.  "Good night, my love" I say as I get into bed with her. I wrap my hands around her waist and snuggle up with her.

•(Y/n) POV)•

I was awake the whole time. I just pretended to be asleep so he would just leave the food and go, but instead this creep got into the bed with me instead.

I try to move away from him but he tightened his grip on me. 'EWWW' I can feel his hot breath against my neck. He moves closer to me and starts to place lights kisses on my neck. I start squirm not liking the feeling of this. I try not move away from away him again but he just squeezes me even more.

'Ugh how am I going on to escape now' I thought to myself. I once more to try and move away from him. This time he didn't pull me closer. * relieved sigh* 'oh thank goodness, he's asleep' I thought as I slowly began to move away from him. Till I heard "my love,are you awake?" I froze in shock.

He then scooted closer to me to see if I was awake. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. But it seemed he already seen me before I closed my eyes.  He began, "My love I know your awake stop pretending." I still didn't open eyes, hoping he had thought that he was just imagining I was awake. He continued, "(Y/n) why are pretending to sleep, are maybe...embarrassed to sleep in the same bed."

'WHAT...DOES HE REALLY BELIEVE THAT I'M EMBARRASSED TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS HIM...THAT IS LIKE THE LEAST OF MY CONCERNS RIGHT NOW.'

"My love it's ok to be embarrassed it the first time we're sleeping in the same bed together, but you'll get used to it." He said sweetly as he gently wrapped his arms around me again.

'HUH!!! GET USED TO IT!!! NONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP NEXT TO THIS PYSCHO EVERYNIGHT!!!'