Chapter 38

•Hakuryuu POV•

We were running through a tunnel for what felt like forever...

"UGHHH when is it going to endddd!!!?" I lifted him by the collar and held him against the wall.

"I~IT'S A LONG WAY BECAUSE THE HIDEOUT IS IN BALBADD~"

"BALBADD??! YOU MEAN THAT COUNTRY OVER 150,000 MILES AWAY???!" "...maybe.."

My eyes widened and I dropped him to the ground.

"Come on then...I guess there's no time to waste.."

He picked up the knocked out people and we continued.

•(Y/n) POV•

I grunted pulling out a sandwich from my bag.

"You want some? Kanta and Jin-chan?" I asked as they quickly nodded.

"Heyyyyyy! What about meee!? I haven't eaten in a WHILE!! My maids be forgetting to feed meeee!"

"Shut up!" We all said at the same time, taking a bite in the sandwich.

"We are we even going..?" Judar mumbled to himself.

"SINDRIA!" "Y'know, (Y/n)-chan I actually forgot that that is where we're going cause we've been through so much in this SHORT time.." "for real thoughh!"

"Hmm..(Y/n)-chan..I just had this sudden thought and I hope you don't mind answering but...how did you and Kouha even meet in the first place??"

Jin-chan asked.

I gasped.

"Oh my!" "W~what?! I'm sorry you don't have to answer~"

"NONONONO! I WILL ANSWERR! ...So it all started whenn..."

•Flashback•

I had been running with my best friend, Janice. She's a girl from my village that I grew up with.

We were stealing gold from people when we saw a caravan!

I hopped into a random carriage and for about 5 minutes me and Janice were trading our stolen gold before the carriage suddenly stopped and flipped over.

We all went flying out to see a single bandit.

I was about to start laughing thinking about how that was us just yesterday before Janice started to run towards him and punch him in the stomach.

I covered my mouth trying to prevent myself from laughing before she was pulled away by some guy with pink hair and a big sword.

I gasped running back into the flipped over carriage, Janice soon following.

I was about to sit down before realizing..

'He looks rich...'

"Janice!" "What?!" "That guy looks rich!" "I know right!"

I grinned evily looking at his carriage that surprisingly wasn't tipped over.

I was about to sneak in but I saw 2 guards...

'Is he royalty of something...??'

I stayed low eyeing a bag full of gold coins they had.

I waited for them to stop looking to take a few out and run in front of the guards.

I held them out. "Let me ride in the front with you guys! Here some coins!"

I said as they took them.

I laughed mentally. 'They kinda stupid..heheh..'

I sat upfront and for the rest of the time to Kou (where we would make it big with a company) I fiddled with a gold coin in my hands.

~

We reached and I got out. 'This guy really is royalty..' I was in front of the palace. I was about to leave through the gates to find Janice before hearing voices behind me.

"The high priest wants a carriage to take to Sindria" "But no one wants to take HIM!" they argued before settling their eyes on me.

"Hey YOU!" My eyes widened and I ran.

They chased me and the only place I could go was in the palace...