Chapter 31

•Kouha POV•

I groaned in pain.

I keep on falling! This time, my arms are bleeding and I can feel the blood about to come from my head. This kid just ran into me and Junjun..I think my ankle is now BROKEN.

'Ughhh....This stupid kid'.

I looked over to see Junjun groaning in pain. The  kid that ran into us quickly got up and ran away yelling sorry.

"Junjun get up!!! We must go find My Love, hurry." "M-Master I'm feeling a bit dizzy I can't get up right now" "You useless maid, I'll just go look for My Love by myself"

I shakily got up and started to walk. Junjun called out to me telling me to wait for her to tend our injuries but I will not let these minor injuries stop me from getting back (Y/n).

•(Y/n) POV•

I turned around to see if Kouha and Junjun were still chasing us. I looked and saw neither of them. I sighed in relief slowing down.

Jinjin turned around. "(Y/n)-chan what are you doing?! We have to hurry~" "Jin-chan~It's fine! They are long gone we can take our time getting to the caravan" "but we might miss it~"

"DID you two say that you're going with the caravan?" "Yes..uh..we are actually!" "The one that left this morning?" "Excuse me" "Yeah! Ahaha! That thing left since two hours ago! Sorry, kids!" They walked away.

Me and Jin-chan's eyes were wide. I looked at her in horror.

"What do we do now!?" "I~I don't know..." "hmm...well Kouha isnt behind us so I guess we can just sit down and rest for now."

"Fine...I guess we can then~" "ahhhh" a little kid came crashing into us. I almost lost my balance before seeing Kouha in the near distance, running...

'Oh no' I turned to Jinjin before looking at the kid.

"Are you okay??" "I~uh...I~" "that man over there is chasing you! Isn't he?!" I pointed at Kouha. Before the child could respond, I screamed. "YOU'RE TERRIBLE HOW INDECENT OF YOU! NOW, YOU'RE AFTER LITTLE KIDS TOO!!!!"

"MY LOVEEE IT'S NOT LIKE THA~" "YOU'RE A GROWN MAN~AROUND 19 YEARS OLD! AND YOU!" I pointed to the older man behind him also chasing the kid.

"YOU PEDO! CHASING THIS YOUNG BOY YOU'RE LIKE 40 YEARS OLD TOO! YA'LL ARE DISGUSTING!!! JINJIN TAKE THIS KID SOMEWHERE! I will not let him have the same cursed fate like me and get kidnapped by Kouha!!!!"

Everyone gasped in horror turning around.

•Kaname POV•

...4~40...40 years old...

I~I...I'm only 23...

"You insolent little girl! Do you know who you're talking to! I AM THE THIRD PRINCE OF KHONO EMPIRE, KANAME UTA!!!!! YOU FOOLISH GIRL! OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHO I AM, YOU'RE A FILTHY BARBARIAN LIVING ON THE STREETS, STUPID PEASANT" I finishing before feeling this heavy, heavy, heavy weight on my back...

I turned to see the pink haired guy.

"D*MN YOU HEAVY AS H*LL! YOU AS HEAVY AS MY HORSE, DUNGEON~"

"EXCUSE YOUUUUU!? I WAS PLANNING TO JUST INJURE YOU BUT YOU NOW INSULT MY LOVEEEE AND MEEEE!!!"

He pulled out this big sword screaming, "LERAJE" I saw everyone start to run.

•Jinjin POV•

'Oh no! Master pulled out his sword!!'

"(Y/n)! Let's get out of here!!!! Kouha-sama will kill that man AND US IF WE DON'T LEAVE NOW!! HE WILL KILL US ALLLLLLLL"

"What are you talking about?? He is royalty here so there's no way that Kouha will get away with killing their third prince!" She exclaimed making me smack my head.

"NUMBER ONE! HE IS ROYALTY HIMSELF SO THERE ARE ALSO THINGS HE COULD GET AWAY WITH IF HE TRIES HARD ENOUGH AND TWOOOOO! HE ALREADY KILLED HAKUEI SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WON'T KILL HIM?!" I exclaimed as (Y/n)-chan nodded.

"That's true...but who's Hakuei again??" I smacked my forehead again before turning to see the little boy screaming.

"Big Brother Kaname!!" "BIG BROTHER!!?" Me and (Y/n)-chan yelled as the kid screamed.

"You CAN DO IT! DEFEAT HIM WITH YOUR DJINN's!!!" He screamed as the brother reached to take off his metal glasses calling his djinn before equiping.

He got out of Kouha-sama's hold and they were both getting ready to have a serious fight.