Chapter 6

Junjun's POV•

I ran into the mansion while Jinjin and Reirei were showing Lady Hakuei the garden.

~Earlier~

"*wispering* Psst. Reirei! You and Jinjin should stall!" "How?" "Go show Princess Hakuei the garden while I inform Kouha-sama of her presence!" "Ohhh...ok! Princess Hakuei! May we show you the garden?!" "Sure! But what were you guys talking about before that?" "...I had to go to the bathroom so I guess you two have to show her alone!!" I began running closer to the building as they went to the back where the garden is.

~Now~

"P-PRINCE KOUHA!" "Why didn't you knock first?!" I saw him braiding that ugly girl's hair while she slept...no fair! "Um...yes! I'm very sorry about that but...Princess Hakuei-" "What about her" "She is here and looking for that ugly gir~ I mean Lady (Y/n)" "OHNONONONONONONONONAH! WHAT DO WE DO?!!" "I told Jinjin and Reirei to stall her in the garden so she won't be coming exactly this moment but I bet she wants to talk" "okay! So we have time to hide (y/n)!!!" "Yes bu-" "Junjun go help them stall...I have to find a place to hide (Y/n)..."

His eyes scanned frantically around the room searching for a place to hide that stupid girl. My eyes widened as he ran towards (Y/n) and picked her up. [A/N: (Y/n) Is a heavy sleeper] He exited the bedroom running down the darkly lit hallway. 

I ran after him yelling "W-wait, Master wait~" "JUNJUN GO STALL THEM" he yelled at me without glancing back.

~Meanwhile with Hakuei, Reirei, and Jinjin~

•Third Person POV•

 "A-ah! And here is where our masters bedroom is!" Reirei and Jinjin said gleefully. "Oh this room?" "Yes but...there's no need to go in here...this is his personal private space" "...I see...hmmm is he in there now I would like to speak with him about something?" "Um...no..h-he is in the bath right now an~" "It is an urgent matter can the both of you please get him. I would like to speak to him immediately." Hakuei finished with a stern look on her face.

Reirei and Jinjin nervously glanced at each other trying to think of an excuse.

Still standing there in front the bedroom door Hakuei stared at Reirei and Jinjin getting angrier every second they stayed silent. Until Reirei began, "I am sorry, Princess Hakuei. Kouha-sama would not like it if we were to interrupt his bath. You will have to wait until his bath is finished to speak with him." Hakuei couldn't believe the lies she was hearing and snapped, "OH MY SOLOMON!!! STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES. I ALREADY KNOW THAT KOUHA HAS KIDNAPPED A GIRL AND IS KEEPING HER HERE AGAINST HER WILL!!!" "Nononno that's not true!!!" "Yeah, Prince Kouha would never do such a thing." "Where did you get such incorrect information from!!!" "Princess Hakuei, you shouldn't believe such rumors." Reirei and Jinjin argued.

Hakuei grew even more furious upon hearing Reirei and Jinjin defending Kouha. She pushed them out the way knocking them over and opened the bedroom doors.

She burst in the bedroom yelling, "KOUHAA!!!" Reirei and Jinjin quickly got up rushing inside the room. "Prince Kouha" they yelled in sync. Hakuei, Reirei, and Jinjin looked around seeing no Kouha or (Y/n). Reirei and Jinjin sighed in relief of their master not getting caught.

Hakuei on the other hand was fuming in rage. "WHERE IS HE?" she said roughly grabbing onto Jinjin's robe.  "I-I seriously don't know where she is! P-princess Hakuei, I'm sorry I-" "LIES!!! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS I KNOW YOU KNOW!" "P-princess Hakuei~" "HE COULD BE DOING ANYTHING TO HER RIGHT NOW! DO YOU WANT THAT!?" "Were telling you we don't know, please, Princess Hakuei calm down." Reirei tried to reason.

But that only to seemed to make Hakuei more enraged. "NO I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALL!!! YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE HELD AGAINST YOUR WILL AND BE TOYED WITH. HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THIS TO THAT YOUNG GIRL?!"

Jinjin began crying she couldn't handle the thought of being held captured again. Reirei also began crying after Hakuei's words sank in and she realized how (Y/n) must being feeling at this very moment.

Hakuei let go Jinjin and let her fall to ground. She stormed out the messy room in search of Kouha.