Chapter 30

•Caravan Leader POV•

Me and my crew were about to leave.

"IS EVERYBODY HERE?!" "HECK YEA!!!!" "GOOD! ALRIGHT~GIDDYUP-SOAPIE"

I said to my horse. My horse started running as we heading to Sindria

-Two Hours Later- 

Jinjin POV

I ran down a dark alleyway following behind (Y/n)-chan. I looked backed and saw Junjun carrying Kouha running towards us. I sped up catching up with (Y/n).

Ahead of us was a brick wall I sprinted infront of (Y/n)-chan and jumped a top and quickly help (Y/n) over.  

We then ran into an open street with lots of street performers welcoming travelers to...Naxx.

'OH THANK SOLOMON WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!! NOW TO FIND THAT CARAVAN'

•Junjun POV•

I quickly put Master down and tried to push him up the wall.

Master Kouha had twisted his ankle and is unable to walk or run without my assistance. 

I continued helping him up the wall without trying to touch his injured ankle. 

"C'mon, Junjun faster-Hurry they escaping again!!! I can't afford to lose (Y/n) again" I grunted.

"Yes, Master" I pushed Master harder~a bit too hard and he...fell over the wall and crashed.  

"MASTERRRR" I hurriedly jumped the wall seeing Master upside down and his head bleeding.

'Oh no what have i done'

I quickly helped Master up and sat him up right. Master groaned and then glared at me. I apologized and tried to give him first aid but he slapped my hand away. 

My hand stung and it sent waves of pleasure down my spine.

"Oh, Master~I liked that~" I moaned messaging my hand. "Master~" I said as my blush intensified while I slightly opened my robe.

"...Junjun...are you okay?" "yes...very..." I said removing more of my clothes as I seductively touched his chest with a smirk on my lips.

"Junjun! What are you doing?!" he said trying to stand.

"We must go find My Love" 

My face darkened, my whole mood has been ruined.

I pulled my clothes back up and picked Master back up again in search for that pathetic love of his. 

The resent I felt towards (Y/n) made me so angry I didn't realize how fast I was running and in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of (Y/n) and Jinjin. 

•Kanta POV•

I laughed at these OLD people chasing me. They think they can catch me?? How stupid of them! Like, how dumb can they get...

I ran through Naxx causing a bunch of trouble for the sales people. Stealing all types of fruit before throwing them at people. I splashed water on the commoners laundry.

I chuckled looking at the angry people. They can't do anything I'm a prince they are my subjects they can't punish me. If only the others in the palace would pay attention to me this wouldn't be happening. 

'In fact I think I will take over the throne and become the next Emperor...but first I must convince big sister Kanayo to let me be next in line...Actually that is too much work I'll just taint all of their names and bring shame to the royal family then they will have to pay attention to me'

I evilly laughed to myself. 

I turned the corner still laughing until I saw a guard with their arms open and legs wide ready to grab me. I swiftly ducked underneath their legs and kept running. 

'phew that was close~you think that the royal guards who have been trained to fight in wars would be able to catch a six year old'

I jumped over a fish cart...and tripped. I fell on my face and broke my nose. I began to cry.

"My face" I whimpered touching my now bloody nose. 

"KANNNTTAAAAAAA" I heard from behind me. 

'Oh no, big brother Kaname'

I immediately started running again, still holding onto my nose. 

I turned into a street and hit a black haired woman carrying A pink haired child knocking us all over.