Chapter 7

•Kouha POV•
I continued to run with (Y/n) in my arms. I looked down at her. "Don't worry, My Love; I won't let that evil lady take you away from me." I whispered.

I turned the corner running into the kitchen. I hurriedly looked around the kitchen looking for a place to hide, (Y/n). 'Ughhh there is nowhere for (Y/n) to hide.' I continued to walk around the kitchen. Giving up i decided to leave and find somewhere else.

While walking out of the kitchen looking back one last time I spotted a floorboar with a handle-like thing on it. 'Huh...what's that!?' I wondered. Looking closer I decided it was probably a door.

 Deciding if I should open the door/floorboard. I Hesitantly layed, (Y/n) down on the floor next to me. My heart pounded, a million thoughts going through my head. 'What is down there? Could it be something dangerous? What if I open the door and something pops up and attacks (Y/n). What if i can't protect (Y/n) and she gets hurt? What if the door doesn't open and this was a waste of time and Hakuei finds us. What if~' I stop myself halfway trying to shake away these negative thoughts.

"I mustn't worry like this I am the Prince Kou Empire, A General of the Western Subjugation Army, and a King's candidate. I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE TO TAKE CARE OF WHATEVER'S DOWN THERE AND PROTECT MY LOVE!!!" I began to laugh hysterically. "NOTHING WILL HURT (Y/N) I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!!! MUWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT EVEN SOLOMON WOULD BE ABLE TO HURT HER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I laughed evilly.

After sometime I realized laughing this loud might wake My Love up and cause Hakuei to find us. Finally I opened the door/floorboard. A an aroma of liquor hit me. "Oh my Solomon that smell is so strong" I covered my nose looking down to see where the stairs followed.
After looking down the staircase seeing nothing dangerous that could possibly harm, (Y/n) I picked her up. I closed the door and walked down the stairs as slow and cautiously as I could.

While going down I carefully watched my surroundings for any movement. 
Reaching the bottom of the staircase I look around the room and shelves of alcohol neatly lined up and stacked. That's when it hit me this is...a wine cellar. 

[A/N: Sorry guys I didn't put (Y/n) pov in this chapter or the last couple of chapters, I will try and put it in the next chapter.]