Chapter 13

•Kouha POV•

"Ughhh where is Junjun?! She has been gone for over an hour! Useless woman can't even get some ingredients."

I walked around the kitchen looking for baking pans. After checking the bottom cabinets, I checked the top ones. 'Oh, here they are'

"Why the h*ll are they up here? All the way in the top cabinets. I can barely reach the pans inside."

I struggled trying to get the pans. The baking pans kept tipping backwards getting farther away from me.

When I finally got a grasp on a pan and pulled it down towards me, I failed to realize how the pans underneath and surrounding it were going to fall.

•Third Person POV•

A loud clank was heard from the kitchen. Most of the pans fell out of the cabinet. The pans went flying towards Kouha's head leaving no time for him to move. The pans striked Kouha in the face and made him fall over in pain.
"AHHH STUPID PANS!!!" Kouha yelled in anger.

"F*CK YOU D%MN PANS! HOPE YOU DIE! YA'LL PANS MOM'S ARE ALL H#ES!!! I HATE THESE STUPID A** PANS!!!"

Kouha stood up shaking in anger. He picked up a pan off the floor and threw it as hard as he could. The pan went flying and hit the hood on top on the stove and bounced off. The pan once again went flying in the direction of Kouha's face.

The baking pan hit Kouha dead in the face and fell on his toe. Kouha screeched at the top on his lungs. He fell over in pain cursing the baking pans.

After sometime of crying over the pain the baking pans had brought, Kouha had got up and grabbed a cutting board.

He began banging the cutting board on the baking pan yelling, "STUPID PANS WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!? ALL I WANT TO DO IS MAKE A CAKE FOR MY LOVE!!! IS THAT SO WRONG!? IMMA KILL YOUUU IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!!" Kouha continued to yell at the baking pan looking like a mad man.