Chapter 22

•Redd POV•

'Oh no they have found my hidden balcony what do I do' 

My head snapped as soon as i heard, "Um Hello, Redd-san" The beautiful girl named Jinjin said. 'oh her voice is so soft and sweet' "Um yes, Princess...my hidden balcony is..."

'Can I really trust them and let them see it...hmmmm I can't just let them because they're pretty what if~Oooooo I know what to do.' I started to giggling myself. 

'Since they don't trust me and said I'm a stranger we could try to get to know each other!!! Yes we could have a few drink on the balcony tonight and talk, yep we'll do this tonight and lay underneath the stars. I just hope Silver or Moxie don't come and interrupt' 

After some time imagining all things that could happen later tonight I realized that they were gone. "Huh, where did they go!?"

'How could I not notice that such hot babes had gotten away from me' 

I quickly ran down the hallway turning the corner and ran right into Silver. I almost lost balance and fell over.

"MOVE, SILVER YOU'RE IN MY WAY!!!"

I pushed silver over making him fall and break a vase. I hit the light switch and a doorway appeared in the wall and I quickly made my way inside. 

•(Y/n) POV•

"See look at how beautiful it is, Jin-Chan" "Yeahhh" 

Jin-chan and I looked in awe at the huge balcony. The balcony had been charmingly decorated, It had fairy lights on the rails and different types of lovely flowers. 

You see sun setting. The lovely pink sky looked so ravishing.

"(Y/n)-chan" I turned to look at Jinjin. "Yeah, Jin-chan" "I-don't think we should stay here any longer that woman is....how do i say this~" "Hmmm, are you talking about Redd-san, Jin-chan?"

"Yes, she is just so~" "NICE right!!!" "What!?" "Yeah, Jin-chan. Redd-san is so kind she gave these cute clothes and let us stay here for free" 
Jin-chan's widened.

"NOOO, (Y/n)-chan!!! Can't you see that Redd-san is trying to get with us" "What are talking, Jin-chan?" "Redd-san just wants to sleep with us" 

I gasped. "How can you say such a thing about Redd-san" "Because it's true" "I can't believe what I'm hearing right now" "(Y/n)-chan~"

I huffed and turned my head away not wanting to look at Jin-chan anymore.
"PRINCESSS!!!" 

"eh~" My eyed enlarged seeing Redd-san running straight in my direction. Less than 20 seconds later Redd-san ran into me pulling me into a hug as we fell on the floor. 

Redd-san was on top of me panting.

"I-uh-Redd-san...your crushing-me..please" "Oh my Solomon, Princess I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that" 

Redd-san quickly got off of me and offered me a hand up. 

*Smack* 

Jin-chan had slapped away Redd-san's hand. "JIN-CHAN! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" 

"Don't you dare try and touch Lady (Y/n) again" Jinjin said in a threatening tone. Redd completely ignored Jin-chan and picked me up anyway.

I saw Jinjin glaring at Redd. 

'Jin-chan is scary when angry'