Chapter 24

•With Kouha, Junjun, & Reirei•

•Kouha POV•

"Ughhhh!!!! YOU WRETCHED GIRL!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT MY SWEET (Y/N) GOT AWAY!!!! WHY WERE YOU FIGHTING WITH JUNJUN!!!" I yelled angrily at Reirei who was barely conscious.

"....I know why you did this....You don't like (y/n)...." i saw her eyes widened as she looked over at Junjun.
"No don't look at her! THIS is all your FAULT. You don't like (Y/n) so you tried to get rid of her!!!!"

Out of pure rage, I ran into my room and grabbed my sword. When I came back, I heard Junjun's voice...

"STUPID!!! I can't believe I'm your sister!!!" I quickly hid behind a wall. "YOU...YOU...MASTER IS MINE....! IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU GET ALL THE ATTENTION!!!!! EVERY MINUTE EVERYDAY-MASTER IS WITH YOU-HOGGING HIM. HE IS MINE!!!" she kicked Reirei out of the chair.

"IF MASTER DOESNT COME BACK NOW, I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF" My eyes widened as I found myself running back into the room.

"Wait! Junjun there is no need for this" Junjun turned around in shock upon hearing my voice. Less than ten seconds later, she regained her composure.

"Oh hello, Master Kouha...me and Reirei...were just um....talking about how we should save Lady (Y/n) from that evil sister of mine" "Junjun don't lie to me. I heard the whole thing" she looked down in shame.

"I-" "AND I HEAVILY AGREE WITH YOU. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WANT TO BE MY ONE AND ONLY MAID SO I SHALL KILL REIREI AND THEN, ME AND YOU TOGETHER CAN FIND MY LOVE AND THEN KILL JINJIN!!!! ARE YOU IN, MY ONE AND ONLY BELOVED MAID?!"

".....OF COURSE, MASTER"
I crazily smiled to myself while plunging the sword into Reirei's heart. She gasped before dying. I laughed hysterically before stabbing her multiple times before cutting her head off and putting my sword away.

•Junjun POV•

'Finally Reirei is gone and won't be able to interfere with me and Master's relationship. Now I only have to get Jinjin and (Y/n).' 

"Master we must go find Lady (Y/n) immediately before Jinjin and her flee the country" "Yes, you're right, Junjun we must not waste another second here and find My Love right now" 

Me and Master hastily left the dinning room in search for (Y/n).