Chapter 16

•Junjun POV•

I walked off to where Hakuei's stupid body was and saw them finishing up clean the floor. "Master wants you to clean the kitchen." Jinjin instantly turned around in disbelief. Reirei stayed still on the floor with the rag in her hands. 30 seconds later, Reirei stood up and glared at Junjun.

"Why the h*ll can't you do it" "because Master said for you to do it-" "I don't care!! I'm not doing nothing!! He's always making us clean his and your messes!!!! You DONT DO ANYTHING! ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HOW LOVELY KOUHA-SAMA IS AND CRITICIZE LADY (Y/N)! SOMETIMES TRYING TO KILL HER!!! OHHHHHH SOLOMON, WHY DID YOU MAKE JUNJUN SO USELESS!!!!!" 

I gasped. "WHO DO THINK YOU'RE CALLING USELESS, YOU PIECE OF TRASH" "EXCUSE ME" "YOU HEARD ME" "YOU KNOW I'M SO TIRED YOUR SH*T" "WHO THE H*LL YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO, B*TCH!?" 

•Third Person POV•

Jinjin stared at her sisters arguing not knowing what to do. She was afraid to intervene. Jinjin didn't want Junjun to thinking she was siding with Reirei and didn't want Reirei to think she was siding with Junjun.

Jinjin was honestly terrified of Junjun. Junjun had become cruel and heartless. Jinjin cringed remembering how Junjun stomped and taunted Hakuei's corpse. 

It was terrible, Jinjin continued to recall the scene in detail. Junjun jumped on the Hakuei's chest, trampling her and aggressive kicking her face while spitting on her.
She pounded Hakuei's chest again breaking her ribs. The sound of bones breaking was horrifying. Junjun then began dissecting Hakuei's body.

*Thud*

Jinjin's head snapped in the direction of Junjun and Reirei, leaving the bad memory.

Junjun had launched herself on Reirei knocking her over. They both were on the floor wrestling.

Reirei clawed her fingers into Junjun leaving scratches on her face. Junjun yelped in pain. She then grabbed Reirei's hair pulling causing her shout. Junjun started banging Reirei's head into the ground. 

Jinjin quickly sprinted to them trying to pull them away from each other. But Junjun's grip on Reirei's hair was so strong that she yanked Reirei's hair out. Reirei screeched in pain, yelling "MY HAIRRR AHHH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU DUMB B*TCH!!!"

Reirei fought against Jinjin's grasp. She threw her head backwards slamming it into Jinjin's forehead. Jinjin let go of Reirei instantly reaching for her forehead. 

Junjun and Reirei dashed towards each other tearing off their bandages.

•Seven minutes later•

Junjun and Reirei were aggressively striking each other.

Reirei and Junjun had fought all around the mansion not caring about the damage they were causing.

They had destroyed many priceless artifacts in the home and made holes in the walls.

Both were tearing the mansion to pieces.

Junjun and Reirei had battled throughout the home wrecking many rooms.

Jinjin was nowhere in sight. Junjun and Reirei were fighting so serious she didn't want to get involved. 

Junjun is fighting with the intent to kill while Reirei just wants to put Junjun in her place.

Jinjin decided it was best to get Kouha to try and stop them.

Reirei used her long bandages as a whip and snatched Junjun throwing her across the room. 

Junjun fell on top of the dinning table breaking it. Reirei stood in the middle of the dinning room smirking.
Junjun stood back up glaring at Reirei.
Reirei whipped Junjun with her bandages...instead of Junjun falling over in pain she grabbed the bandages. 

With Junjun's incredible strength she wrenched the bandages pulling them towards herself. Reirei went hurdling across the room.

She was right about to fall on Junjun until Junjun swung her fist at Reirei making her fall onto the floor.