Chapter 20

•Jinjin POV•

I pulled Lady (Y/n)'s arm running though the streets of Khono Empire.
As we ran through the streets I noticed many people were staring at us. It then hit me that Lady (Y/n) was still in a towel. 

I quickly ran into an hotel.
"Hello! Welcome to Haze" a tall man said. I got caught off guard, jumped up at the voice of the man.

"Um..hello..I...I would like to book a room for 2 days" "Of course" the man said writing before looking up. "What's your nam-" the man gasped.

"Um..Excuse me, misses, um..this..um...uh..this is...uh...we have a clothes policy-no shirt, no bottoms- no service" "oh! Um, yes! But uh, me and my friend were in a rush" "I...I understand but.."

"Please! We just need to stay for a little while~" "I'm sorry, miss but~" "HEY, SILVER! YOU HUNGRY CAUSE I JUST PICKED UP SOME PICKLED PLUM SANDWICHES"

A white haired woman stopped in the middle of the lobby. She looked back and forth at the man now known as 'Silver' and Lady (y/n) and I. The woman began walking towards Silver and started wispering in his ear but she was soooo loud, I heard every single word she said.

"Yo, Silver...! Who are these pretty young ladies" Silver looked at the woman with wide eyes. Silver and the woman continued to stare at each other in silence. Silver began talking.

"Um...these are new guest that want to stay for 2 days" That woman dropped her sandwiches and clasped her hands together loudly.

"OHHHH! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER, SILVER!!!!!!?" "Well...because I~" "OH MY SOLOMON!!! ARE YOU TWO YOUNG LADIES CHECKED IN?! D-DID MY BROTHER CHECK YOU IN YET??" "U-um...no..um...mister um...Silver-san uh...um...he said that we couldn't stay because~" "SILVER!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING" 

The lady yelled at her brother. Me and Lady (y/n) stared at the pair not knowing what to do.