Chapter 21

•Third Person POV•

Jinjin and (Y/n) stared at the two siblings.

"SILVER WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!" "It's not nonsense, Redd. It is our policy, no shirt, no bottoms, no service." "THAT IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS" "How is that ridiculous!?" "BECAUSE IF YOU WERE NAKED AND JUST WANTED TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO STAY, WOULDN'T YOU BE UPSET"
"But I won't be naked I'm always fully clothed" "SO YOU TAKE BATHS IN YOUR CLOTHES TOO THEN."

"WAIT...I-um...that's not what I wa~" 

Jinjin cleared her throat interrupting them. Silver and Redd looked at Jinjin and (Y/n). 

"Ohhhh my Solomon!!! I'm so sorry you two young ladies had to see me and brother arguing" Redd said apologetically. 

(Y/n) nervously laughed, "Oh no don't worry it's fine" Jinjin added, "Yes it's totally fine...also we understand what Silver-san is saying...so we will be taking our leave now" 

Redd gasped in horror. "NONONO there is no need for you to leave. Don't listen to my foolish brother~" "Excuse you! who you calling foolish?"

Redd completely ignored Silver and continued. "In fact because of my RUDE brother you both can stay here for as long as you want free of charge" 
Silver stood up slamming his hands down of the desk.

"REDD!!! WHAT DO THINK YOUR DOING? YOU CANNOT JUST LET THEM STAY HERE FOR FREE" "YES I CAN THIS IS MY HOTEL I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" "IT'S OUR HOTEL" "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE" 

Silver stood at the desk glaring at Redd.
Redd ran towards Jinjin and (Y/n). She grabbed both of them by the wrist and dragged them through the lobby. 

•Timeskip•

Redd had given (Y/n) some clothes to wear and then gave them a tour of the hotel.

The whole time that they were being shown the hotel Redd flirted with the two of them leaving Jinjin very uncomfortable.

(Y/n) was too dense to notice Redd was flirting with her. 
Redd had even offered to let (Y/n) stay in her room, JInjin had quickly declined for (Y/n) leaving Redd disappointed. 

Jinjin stared at Redd suspiciously. She was all up in (Y/n)'s personal space. 
"So, Princesses what brought you two here to Khono Empire?" 

As soon as (Y/n) was about to answer Jinjin said. "I'm sorry Redd-san but we cannot tell you our business like that you are just a stranger to us, we don't know you.

Redd looked taken aback by Jinjin's rude and cold tone before smirking. "Oooo feisty...I like girls with a little spunk" Jinjin's jaw dropped not expecting Redd to say such a thing. 

Jinjin stuttered not knowing what to say. (Y/n) had ran up to Jinjin and grasped her hand pulling her. "I-Uh Lady (Y/n) what are you doing!?"

"C'mon Jin-chan you have to see this cool balcony" "Jin-chan!!!" "Hmmm yeah Jin-chan it's your new nickname...you don't like it"

"I-I uh no Lady (Y/n) that's not it I like it yes I-just didn't expect you to call me that" "Oh ok...don't call me Lady (Y/n) anymore" "Wha~" "Yeah just call me (Y/n)-chan or (N/n)" "I-ok...(Y/n)-chan" 
(Y/n) smiled at Jinjin. 

Redd look at the two. "Ummm" 
(Y/n) turned around looking at Redd still holding Jinjin's hand. "Yes, Redd-san" "I-uh just wanted to know if you two were...you know...um-ah-I nevermind, It's nothing." 

"Hmmm ok then." The three of them stood in the hallway awkwardly before (Y/n) exclaimed. "Ahhhh yes i forgot the balcony!!!" Redd and Jinjin looked at (Y/n) with confused expression.

"Yes how could I forget the balcony, you have to come see it, Jin-chan" "Lady (Y~I mean (Y/n)-chan what balcony are you talking about?" 

Redd shrieked. "OH MY SOLOMON!!! YOU FOUND MY HIDDEN BALCONY" 
Jinjin looked at Redd like she was crazy, "Hidden Balcony?"