Chapter 8

•Kouha POV•
 I rested (y/n) down on the floor. Exploring the room noticing how many bottles of liquor there were. All different shapes and sizes. I even saw some rare and expensive ones I never even tried before.

I picked up a tall bottle of white wine. It looked delicious...but now is not the time for this. "I must get rid of Hakuei." 
I turned around walking towards (Y/n). "DON'T WORRY  ,MY LOVE; I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!! I WON'T LET THAT UGLY LADY NEAR YOU. JUST WAIT HERE FOR ME, I'LL BE BACK SOON" I said, kissing her forehead then making my way up the stairs.

~thirty minutes later~

•(Y/n) POV•

"Ughhh what's that smell" *sniff sniff* "Alcohol...huh where am I. What's going on!? Why am I on the floor? Where even am I?" I say getting up. I look around the darkly lit room and see shelves of liquor. "Why the h*ll is there so many bottles of alcohol here? Did that creep bring me here? Where even is he?"

Scanning the room seeing no one else around I decided that best option was to go up the stairs. 'But first...let me take this bottle of Vodka' I thought walking towards one of the shelves.

Taking a swig of it while walking up the stairs I coughed some up. "Woahhhh this is strong, what brand is this? This is best vodka I've ever had." Upon reaching the top of the stairs seeing this door? I realized I nearly finished half the bottle. "I better stop now, don't wanna get drunk now, I'll save the rest for later." 

While screwing the bottle cap back on I pushed open the door. Climbing up I see much brighter lights. 'Down there was so dark compared to here' Standing up and looking at my surroundings I've come to the conclusion this is a kitchen. 

After exploring the kitchen a little It occurred to me that this is my only chance to escape that perverted psycho. I ran out the kitchen trying to find a way out of this mansion. I run and run and run but everytime I open a door it just leads to another hallway or bedroom. " UGHHH WHERE THE H*LL IS THE EXIT, OH MY SOLOMON THIS WHOLE PLACE IS LIKE A BIG MAZE WITH NO EXIT!!!"

After another 5 minutes of running I run into a big open room with a big spiral staircase. "Finally, something besides long hallways and random rooms." I quickly make my way up the stairs.

•Hakuei POV•

I stared up at Kouha, my vision blurry after he slashed me in the face. My breathing slowed, my eyelids grew heavy, my life flashing before my eyes. Remembering all the good times I had baking with Hakuryuu, reading in the library with Koumei, and watching the sunset with Seishun. 'Ohh Hakuryuu, Seishun I will miss you' I thought knowing I don't have long left to live.

As the blood drained from my body I watched Kouha in his dijin equip laughing like an manaic. "MUAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA I TOLD YOU I NEVER LET ANYONE STEAL (Y/N) FROM ME!!! YOU WOULD'VE LIVED IF YOU HAD JUST MINDED YOUR D*MN BUISNESS AND GONE HOME INSTEAD!!! BUT YOU HAD TO TRY AND PLAY HERO DIDN'T YOU!!! WELL LOOK WHERE THAT GOT YOU. GROVELING ON THE FLOOR DROWING IN YOUR BLOOD!!! YOU ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC!!! LOOKING AT YOU JUST MAKES ME ANGRY!!!" I looked at him managing to squeak out, "That girl won't ever truly love you." I gave him a slight closed eye smile. 

Seconds later my eyes widened in pain as he repeatedly stabbed me, blood splattering everywhere painting the floor and walls in red. He was yelling something but I was to disoriented to understand anything he was saying. My eyes shut, all the blood draining from body, and my consciousness slipping away. My last thought's, 'I geuss this is goodbye Hakuryuu, Seishun' 

[A/n: Sorry all Hakuei lovers but this bound to happen due to Kouha's mood swings and love for (y/n). Also should (y/n) have a boyfriend or crush on any other characters to make things interesting. And if who?]