chapter 9

•Kouha POV•

I continued to yell and thrash my sword at Hakuei corspe until I heard a shatter. I turned around to see My Love. I smiled blood dripping down my face, "My Love what are you doing up here I thought I told you to stay in the cellar."

I walked closer to her letting my sword hit the floor dragging it behind me. She began screaming. "AHHH YOU PSYCHO YOU KILLED SOMEBODY!!! STAY AWAY FROM! NO NO STAY BACK" She cried running away.

"It's okay My Love I only killed her so we could be together. She wanted to take you away from me you must understand. She deserved this I couldn't let her take you away." I shouted running after her.

"WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CRAZY!? I'M NOT YOUR LOVE!!!" "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DARLING OF COURSE YOUR MY LOVE!!!"

Catching up to her I dropped my sword and grabbed her by the wrist, yanking her. "AAHH NO NO NO LET GO. STOP IT YOU MURDERER LET GO OF ME PLEASE NO!!!" She pulled and trashed throwing a trantum trying to get away from me. I held onto her wrist tight making sure she wouldn't get away.

"(Y/N) STOP NOW" I said angrily. My Love froze, she stopped crying and yelling. (Y/n) collapsed to the floor shaking. I bent down in front of her gently grabbing her chin making her look me directly in the eyes. My eyes softened.

"My Love...I'm sorry I didn't want you to see me like this. I-I just love you so much that it hurts and when Hakuei came here trying to take you away I couldn't control myself...so I killed her. I'm not crazy, I just want to protect our love." I whispered softly. She stopped shaking and looked like she was about to say something but closes her mouth instead.

I let her chin go and stood back up. "My Love...if it bothers you that much I won't kill anyone else." She still had a look of uneasiness in eyes. *sigh* I stretched my hand outward to help her up but she smacked it away instead. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU MURDERER!!!" She yelled gaining her confidence yet again.

My Love stood up and began sprinting down the hallway.

•Third Person POV•
Kouha ran after (Y/n). This time he grabbed her even tighter and picked her up very much to (Y/n)'s protest and carried her to their shared bedroom.
(Y/n) kicked and screamed trying her hardest to get out of Kouha's grasp. But it was useless, Kouha was way to strong for (Y/n) to handle.

(Y/n) was fuming in anger. She was also in a state of shock, (Y/n) couldn't accept the fact that Kouha had killed someone just for his unrequited love. She believed Kouha was a complete psychopath.

Jinjin and Reirei was there the whole time watching in horror as Kouha had just killed Hakuei. Reirei and Jinjin would usually enjoy watching their master kill somebody...but this was different. They never actually expected him to kill a family member.

Junjun then appeared reaching atop the staircase panting. She looked up to see a bloody and battered up corpse on the floor. She started laughing hysterically once realising that it was Hakuei's corspe on the floor.

Junjun continued to laugh and taunt Hakuei. "FINALLYYY, MASTER KOUHA GOT RID OF THIS PEST!!! *relieved sigh* OHHHH HOW I HATED YOU. ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT JUSTICE, SAVING THE WORLD, AND UNITING EVERYONE. LIKE THAT WASN'T POSSIBLE!!! YOU WERE IN DENIAL REALLY BELIEVING YOU COULD REALLY SAVE EVERYONE. PWHAHAHAHA HEHHEHE LOOK AT YOU. COULDN'T EVEN SAVE ONE GIRL. HOW DISAPPOINTING FOR A PRINCESS OF THE KOU EMPIRE." Junjun stomped on Hakuei's lifeless body laughing. Jinjin and Reirei stared at Junjun in disbelief.