Chapter 4

[Back at Kou Empire]

•Koumei’s POV•

I was returning from my lunch break. I was working on war tactics all day. Kouen had forced me to take a break and get something to eat.

"Koumei, you work way too much, if you keep working like that, your hair will turn gray and you'll look older than me" He said with a smirk on his face. I was fuming in anger. "That old man should just mind his own business." I said bitterly.

I continued walking down the hall angrily muttering to myself. "Pimples is that you?" a voice echoed from behind. I turned around already knowing who it was. Judar was running towards me...in a dress. "You've got to help me, please!!! Kougyoku is after me. She made m~"

"JUDAR I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!! COME PUT THIS LIPSTICK ON!!! I THINK THIS PINK WILL SUIT YOU PERFECTLY!!!" "AHHHH NO STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU OLD HAG!!!" "JUDARRR COME BACK HERE NOW I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!!!" I watched in non-amusement as Kougyoku chased after Judar.

"KOUMEI, ARE YOU NOT GOING TO HELP ME!!!" Judar shouted at me. "Nope" I said with a closed eye smile. "KOUMEI YOU B*STARD, I HOPE YOU BURN IN H*LL!!!" he said while running away.

I turned around beginning to walk away. I was walking past some maids until I heard one of them say, "Oh my Solomon did you hear about Prince Kouha!!!"

"Yeah everyone's been talking about him recently." "He's such a perv" "I know right, I heard he kidnappes girls and does indecent things to them" another one said with a look of disgust.

I stared in disbelief at what i was hearing.

'MY DEAR BROTHER WAS DOING SUCH TERRIBLE THINGS???'

I couldn't believe he would go so far. I knew he was bit crazy but this is beyond what I had ever imagined. I know this can't be real. 

•Third Person POV•

One of the quieter maid's were listening as well but didn't say anything, until she noticed Koumei standing there. *gasp* "P-Prince Koumei" the blue haired woman began. The mention of the second Prince's name made all the other maids turn around in horror.
"No, no...please carry on with what you were saying before..." He began to walk away acting like he wasn't listening to what they were saying previously. Despite him telling them to continue, they all stayed silent and proceeded in doing their daily duties. He sighed, 'just what the actual h*ll is going on around here'

•Gyokuen's POV•

I was laughing maniacally while looking at the ceiling thinking of how at least one of those princes are occupied and won't be a problem for a long time. "Hahaha Laugh with me guards!" Tiny giggles were heard making me feel a bit pleased. '*sigh* interesting'

•Kouen's POV•

I was sitting in my office attempting to do my paperwork before my door slammed open and I was getting ready to scold them before I saw Koumei.

"What do you want?" *clears throat* "about Kouha..." "yeah? You heard the rumors?" "Yes..." "well, they ARE just rumors so don't worry yourself about it too much. Also, did you take that break?" I smirked as he nodded with a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

"Good. Now get back to it"