Special

•Third Person POV•

"My loveee!!!" Kouha yelled running towards the (h/c) haired girl. (Y/n) turned around in horror as she saw a pink blurr jump on top of her. (Y/n) shrieked "Ahhhhhh" as they fell crushing all the flowers.

"OhNoMyLOvEArEyOuoK" Kouha yelled in concern getting off of her. Kouha bent over offering his hand to help (y/n) up. (Y/n) violently smacked Kouha's hand away in anger.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND YOU PERVERT" "But my love~" "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! I'M NOT YOUR LOVE FOR THE LAST TIME" Kouha gasped.

"W-What are you talking about (y/n)...you are mine" "NO I AM NOT"

(Y/n) protested slapping him in the process.

Kouha stood there frozen in shock as (y/n) ran away leaving kouha standing alone in the garden.

'(Y/n) just slapped me' he thought to himself.

Junjun, Reirei, and Jinjin stood at the entrance of the garden watching as (y/n) ran past them and went straight into the mansion. Reirei and Jinjin had a mix of horror and shock on their faces after what they just witnessed.

Junjun on the other hand had a look of anger.

' HOW DARE THAT WOMAN SLAP MY PRINCE KOUHA!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS THAT LOWLY PEASANT.' she thought bitterly.

Junjun's evil thoughts of torturing (y/n) were interrupted by a loud sob.

Their heads snapped towards Prince Kouha who was on the ground sobbing.

They quickly made their way to comfort him.

Reirei and Jinjin started,  "Kouha-sama, it's ok; I'm sure Lady (Y/n) didn't mean it"

"Yeah Prince Kouha Lady (Y/n) is probably just upset she hasn't seen her family in a while" "Yes Kouha-sama, Lady (y/n) did mention she had an older brother"

"Yea! Kouha-sama!! You don't need a peasant like her anyway! Look how sad she makes you! You should just send her back to her brother!!!" Junjun says happily.

Reirei and Jinjin stare at Junjun in disbelief.

Kouha stands up and roughly grabs Junjun's chin causing her to wince in pain.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT (Y/N) LIKE THAT AGAIN" Kouha shouts enraged. Junjun nods quickly while touching her chin.

•Kouha POV•

"HOW DARE JUNJUN TALK ABOUT MY LOVE LIKE THAT!!! A LOWLY MAID LIKE HER!!! I PROMISE IF ANYONE TALKS ABOUT MY LOVE LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL~"

*thud*

"owwww stupid door" I whined glaring at the door.

I look at my surroundings hoping no one saw me walk  into that door. I get up and rub my forehead while making my way to My Love's room. I must talk to her.

As I approach the door I hear a loud noise. I start rushing to the door to see what's going on.

I pull on the doorknob but the door won't open. I suddenly get this burst of power and rip the door off.

"MY LOVE IS EVERYTHING OKAY!? I HEARD A LOUD NOISE-ARE YOU OKAY" I yelled looking around the room.

The room is shambles, everything is on the floor, the bedsheets were torn from the bed, and clothes scattered everywhere.

I see (y/n) on the floor curled up beside the bed crying. My heart breaks seeing her cry.

I walk towards the bed and sit on the floor with her.

"My love, are you okay?" I ask softly. She doesn't respond. I gently grab her chin making her look at me. I stare at her face, taking in all her features. She closes her eyes trying not to look at me. 

I sigh and closed my eyes for a second and when I reopened them, (Y/n) was gone! She had jumped out of the window! "(Y/N)!!!"

Junjun's POV

I angrily stomped down the hallway. 'That ugly girl is the reason why master got mad at me! I will kill her~' before I could finish thinking, I see that stupid girl running down towards me. Out of anger, I easily killed her and began to laugh to myself.

Kouha's POV

I ran after (y/n) to find her bloody body dead on the floor... "WHO THE F*CK DID THIS SH*T!???!?" I Looked around spotting Junjun in the distance. I went in a rage and destroyed the whole mansion.

The End

[A/n: (Y/n) won't have a older brother in the actual story]