Chapter 26

Jinjin's POV

I was watching (Y/n)-chan talk to Silver-san. "(Y/n)-chan why did you leave without telling me-I thought you had been kidnapped by-" Silver-san looked at me. "I-I mean uh...I thought a squirrel might have eaten you.."

"No, I'm all good. I left a note for you in the room" "...a note???" "Yes! Now go get some food" she pointed to where they were serving breakfast. I blinked before deciding to get breakfast like she told me to.

As I approached the line and began to ask for what I wanted, I heard some loud voices from in front of me.

"Yesterday, When my caravan arrived, I was checking into another hotel nearby when I saw this crazy pink haired boy lurking around the building." "Really!?"

"Yes. He wasn't even wearing any clothing, just a towel" "Just a towel?" "What a pervert" "Yes and the worst part was he kept yelling at this poor woman with bandages on her face"

"Oh my the poor lady must've felt so scared" "That's awful" "It was very scary I couldn't stay there so I decided to come here instead"

"I would do the same thing" "Me too I also wouldn't want to be there"

"Mhhhmm this hotel is a lot nicer than the other one. The other hotel was in the capital of Khono...you know the, Naxx?" "Oh yes, I also heard the people from Naxx are very stuck up people"

"They think they're better than others because they are closer to the palace"

"I agree, In the short amount of time that I have been there all the people had been nothing but rude and unkind towards me and other travelers~"

 I almost dropped my tray upon hearing their conversation. 

'...no...Kouha-sama is lurking around looking for me and (Y/n)-chan. We gotta get out the country, now...!'
I grabbed my tray of food and went back to (Y/n)-chan.

"(Y/n)-chan, when I was in the line...some people were talking about a suspicious man with pink hair..I think it is Kouha-sama...We have to go..NOW" I warned as (Y/n)-chan was no longer smiling. 

•(Y/n) POV•

That freak is here?! I can't believe he knows I am here!!!! W-we have to go!!!!! "Jin-chan, we have to leave now!!!" "Wait! U-um! Silver-san! Do you know the fastest way out of the country..?!"

"Um..well there should be a caravan leaving today for Kou Empire~"

"Please, not Kou!!!" "...I think a caravan heading to Sindria is going to leave this morning...um...not to be rude but, who is this 'Kouha-sama'? An ex lover or something~" "lover...lover..lover..." Redd-san woke up.

"NOOO" I blurted out as Jin-chan looked taken aback by Silver-san's question.
"He is not an ex....thank you for the info though~"

I grabbed Jin-chan's hand to leave before she stopped me. "Um...thanks but...we...don't have any money on us..."

Silver-san almost lost it. "Um...okay, listen...here just take this-it should be enough, okay..now GO...PLEASE...I don't mean to be rude but...please just~"

"Also um where is this caravan..." "Oh Solomon I think it's at the edge of Naxx" "Thanks Silver-san~"

"Redd?! I'm back!!! I heard you calling me.." I turned to see a purple haired female with red eyes.

'Who's this lady..?'

"Oh, Um...hello, Moxie..." "hey, Silver! And who are you two young ladies??" She asked.

 "I'm (Y/n) and this is my friend, Jin-chan!!" I exclaimed shaking her hand.

Redd was still repeating the word 'lover' from Silver-san's question.
Jin-chan quickly thanked Silver-san for the money before dashing with me out the hotel.