Chapter 27

•At Kou Empire•

[A/n: This is the night before Jinjin and (Y/n) left the hotel]

•Koumei POV•

"Ughhhh" 

I put down my quill and rest it on the desk now looking at Judar laying on the ground.

"What is the matter, Judar" "I'm so bored" 

I deadpanned, "You're always bored"

"I know, I know but today feels...diferent" "How so, Judar" "I-I just feel so depressed and empty" 

My eyes widened upon hearing Judars words...before quickly returning to normal, remembering how he constantly insults me. 

'That's good for you' I thought to myself.

I picked up my quill and began filling out paperwork once again not caring about Judar. 

"K-koumei don't you have anything to say about this" "No" "But you're the only one I can talk to at the moment" 

I sigh and walk over to a pile of books.

"Koumei I realized no ones cares about me" 

I didn’t respond.

"Kougyoku only tries to talk to me when she want to play dress up and use me as a doll. And Hakuryuu only likes me because I gave him power. Kouen doesn't even bother to talk to me. And Hakuei and Kouha I-I don't even know where they are...they disapeared." 

I looked over to Judar who now had tears in his eyes.

"J-Judar~"

"Koumei that's not even worst the part of It. Today my maids didn’t even wake me up or feed me breakfast or lunch. I still haven't eaten for today yet. They also didn’t prepare me my bath!!! I feel so unclean. OHHHH KOUMEI EVERYONE HATES MEEEE"

I watched as Judar sobbed on the floor.
'Oh my Solomon!!! Shut up, Judar. No one cares. If you were nicer to others maybe they wouldn't treat you this way'

As soon as I was about to kick Judar out he started talking again.

"And Koumei it gets worse...I-I was going to the garden to just relax and eat some peaches in my peach tree...b-but"

*sniffle*

"w-when I-I got there I saw this...this..."

"Judar please get on with it I have paperwork to do and you are wasting my time" I said annoyed.

"K-Koumei there was a man standing where my field of peach trees were...he had a big axe and had chopped them all down" 

"is that all, Judar" "What do you mean is that ALL? That terrible gardener cut down my beloved peaches trees to plant Roses and it was Kougyoku who told him to do it"

"That's nice for you, Judar. Now please get out" 

•Judar POV•

 Through my blurted vision I managed to look up at Koumei. 
The tears welled up into my eyes again. 'Koumei doesn't like me either...he hates me all he cares about is his paperwork' 
I looked at Koumei one last time before dashing out of his office heading to my bedroom.

•One hour Later•

•Hakuryuu POV• 

I banged on Judar's bedroom door while hearing muffled noises from inside.

"C'mon open up, Judar!!! I need you to raise a dungeon for me" 

The muffled sounds got louder and I recognized it to be sobbing.

"Huh, Judar are you ok in there" "Go away I don't like you" "Judar what are you talking about" "You're fake I don't want anything to do with you...in fact I will find a New King's candidate" 
I gasped. "Y-You're really gonna find New candidate...? B-but what about Kougyoku...? And my sister...? And~"
"Shut it! Leave me alone!"

"W-wait! Think about this!!! Uh...I'm about to go to Khono...to see my sister...we can go together...like good ol friends! The Type that have fun and make memories...come on, Best friend~" "y-you really mean that??" Judar came out of the room.

"Y-yeah...we are the best of friends...so let's go..!" I awkwardly patted his shoulder. "OK, fine!" He smiled.