Chapter 15

•(Y/n) POV•

I cried silently not being able to wipe my tears. "GREAT! NOW I'M CHAINED DOWN TO THE BED! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE H*LL I GOT MYSELF ASOCIATED WITH THIS GUY! F*CK THAT B*TCH! NOW NEXT TIME I SEE HI~" "(y/n)?? MY LOVE????" "Oh no" 
"My Loveee" kouha jumped onto bed cuddling up next to me. His scratchy hair rubbed against my skin. "Ew! Your hair is SCRATCHY! BRUSH YOUR NASTY HAIR; I FEEL ALL THE KNOTS! ALSO-I CAN SMELL YOUR DISGUSTING BREATH!!! GET OUT MY FACE, PERVERT"

Soon after, I felt a wet substance on my cheeks. I glanced over a bit and saw him crying. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SAD! AND YOUR SALTY TEARS! STOP CRYING ON ME! GET OFF~"
"M-my love...." "stop that! I'm not your love! In matter of fact, I hate you! Go away! Let me go~" "I'M SORRYYYY!!! I WILL MAKE SURE TO BE A BETTER BOYFRIEND" "YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND" "..."

Kouha had stopped talking and looked down. He started chuckling to himself before quickly glancing up again. He had a crazy look in his eye. 'What the h*ll is wrong with him?' He started laughing even louder then saying. "YES I AM! YOU'RE MINE FOREVER!" He came back to hug me. I squirmed irritatedly in his grip.

Kouha picked me up and said, "Now, I think WE should take a bath! WE COULD WASH EACH OTHER'S HAIR AND BACKS THEN WE CAN RELAX AND COMB EACH OTHERS HAIR AND READ TOGETHER! I KNOW YOU LIKE TO READ~" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'READ'?! I DON'T LIKE TO READ! I ONLY READ BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING I GOT IN HERE-BOOKS! BOOK, BOOK, BOOKS, EVERYDAY! I mean, some of them were good but~"

•Third Person POV•

Kouha completed blocked out anything (Y/n) was saying and made up his own scenarios of them together instead. He giggled to himself thinking about him and his love taking a bubble bath together. 

(Y/n) was squirming in Kouha's arms trying to get away. There was no way she was going to take a bath with this man. Kouha continued to scare (Y/n) by laughing and muttering to himself. 
(Y/n) struggled thinking of a way to escape...finally she decided that her best option was to hurt him. (Y/n) bit Kouha's ear. 

Kouha winced in pain coming out of his daydream. His ear started bleeding. Kouha gasped. "MY LOVE" (Y/n) bit Kouha again. Kouha moaned in pleasure this time. "Mmphh My Loveee" 

(Y/n)'s eyes widened with shock. She did not expect that reaction. Kouha stared down at (Y/n) lust now glistening in his eyes. 

(Y/n) looked at Kouha in horror. 'Oh no...oh nonononono' He held onto (Y/n) even tighter. "My Love" Kouha said in a seductive tone. 

Kouha pulled (Y/n) closer leaving barely any space between them. (Y/n) froze in horror. 'Nonono this cannot be happening NO!!! C'mon body move move. UGHH this is the worst time to freeze up please' (Y/n)'s body was tense she tried to move away but couldn't her body wouldn't listen to her. 

Kouha leaned over towards (Y/n) he bit her lips smirking. (Y/n)'s brain stopped working in that exact moment. All thoughts gone, head completely empty. She had no idea how to get out of this situation. 

Kouha gave (Y/n) a deep kiss, his lips locked onto hers. After a long minute, Kouha pulled away from (Y/n). He stared at her getting lost in her eyes. (Y/n) finally moved, turning away from him; her eyes still widened with shock.
Kouha giggled upon seeing (Y/n)'s reaction. He began walking to the bathroom once again to take their bath. "We can continue this after" he said in a playful tone. 

(Y/n)'s face contoured into horror and digust. She didn't want to sleep with this psycho. (Y/n) started thinking about how she has to escape.
She already lost her first kiss to Kouha and definitely wouldn't want to lose her virginity to him. So she got the courage to move her body and starting planning her escape.