Chapter 18

•Kouha POV•

I quickly bursted into the dinning room with (y/n) in MY arms carrying her bridal style. I held my towel before it could fall and gasped seeing Reirei choking Junjun with her bandages. "MY FAVORITE MAID" they were both heavily injured but Reirei was indeed on the verge of dying.

Reirei continued to strangle Junjun making me angrier by the minute. I kissed (y/n) on the forehead before gently putting her down and running over to the two.

"Jinjin! Take (y/n) somewhere safe before these two accidently kill each other and her! Sacrifice your d*mn life if you have to!!!!!" I screamed at Jinjin behind me.

She nodded running away with (y/n). I sweated drastically trying to divide these two...

(Y/n) POV

I was being carried by Jinjin who looked incredibly worried.

"...You-y-YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I-I-I...I WILL F*CKING PUNCH YOU IN YOUR D*MN JAW! KEEP PLAYING WITH ME-THINK I'M JOKING I SWEAR I'LL DO IT! IN MATTER OF FACT, I BET I CAN KILL YOU, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW-I HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT SO KEEP TRYING ME, B*TCH" Jinjin stopped and looked down at me.

I nervously glanced to the side hoping she would not Hurt me...

"Lady (y/n), I'm sorry but do you see the situation we are in? We can't be near those people! They're crazy-please take my advice and run while you still can! Master Kouha might find me but...It'll be better if one of us got Lucky enough to escape them..!"

My eyes widened realizing that Jinjin must also be a past victim of Kouha's! We must escape together now! I wonder if Junjun and Reirei are too...they don't seem like it though...BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE-AUGHHHH!!!!

"JINJIN BRING ME BACK!"

She stared at me like I was crazy. "No! Not to stay-WE HAVE TO HELP JUNJUN AND REIREI SINCE THEY WERE ALSO KIDNAPPED LIKE US AND WE COULD KILL KOUHA!!!! YEAH! WE CAN KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She Hesitantly stopped. "I-I don't know...he didn't exactly kidnap us~" I got her to drop me before running while grabbing her hand.

'We're coming to save you, Junjun and Reirei! From this pyscho's wrath!!!'